Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m the product of trying to change your reality.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
My genetic potential was to be a broke weed smoking and alcohol drinking loser like my family, but i tried changing that. I tampered with the universe and look where it landed me. The Godfather of Suffering.

I tried becoming something and changing my genetic code and it made my family see me as a retarded kid.

People like me are supposed to go with the flow of life and get fucked up and be like the rest so by me staying inside my room all day trying to better myself they couldn’t possibly understand that. They thought i was stupid, like i couldn’t function correctly, but that was not the case. In return it made me hate them more and become more reclusive. They in return ignored me more.

They pretend like their lives were “hard” but nothing can beat the suffering with trying to change your genetic potential/code.

everything that happened to me is a product of that.

@Zer0/∞

Last edited:
ooooohhh genetic cooooode
nigga you are destined to be a drunk junkie

Theze niggaz want us to drop dead tbhngl

ooooohhh genetic cooooode
nigga you are destined to be a drunk junkie
Nigga fuck you. I will never do drugs in my life. I’ll smash your skull in with a bat.

Nigga fuck you. I will never do drugs in my life. I’ll smash your skull in with a bat.
I am the product of your imagination
I do not exist
You are in the hangover rn

The demiurge always wins.

My genetic potential was to be a broke weed smoking and alcohol drinking loser like my family, but i tried changing that. I tampered with the universe and look where it landed me. The Godfather of Suffering.

I tried becoming something and changing my genetic code and it made my family see me as a retarded kid.

People like me are supposed to go with the flow of life and get fucked up and be like the rest so by me staying inside my room all day trying to better myself they couldn’t possibly understand that. They thought i was stupid, like i couldn’t function correctly, but that was not the case. In return it made me hate them more and become more reclusive. They in return ignored me more.

They pretend like their lives were “hard” but nothing can beat the suffering with trying to change your genetic potential/code.

everything that happened to me is a product of that.

@Zer0/∞
I dnr, mang