Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm the only male in my class out of 31

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I dropped out.

You should have tried to ascend.

Women attending college is the greatest proof that we live in clown world. They don't care about knowledge. Opening their legs to strangers without their parents knowing is the only thing women care in life. And yet we're supposed to take them as serious academics and professionals.

1 vs 30. Not a bad thing to try. Lol

how is that possible? what class was this?

lol at people assuming he had any chance with any of those girls

maybe if it was 1999 and there was no social media and none of the foids used the internet, sure, maybe he'd have a chance, but in 2019? NO FUCKING CHANCE, they're on their phone 16 hours a day, and see guys that mog the living fuck out of any of us and the OP so have absolutely ZERO reason to even pay a single nanogram of attention to the OP, he might as well be invisible

Its fucking OVER nigger faggot cunt braziliansigma is a half monkey mutt
how is that possible? what class was this?

Probably Psychology or Criminology

that was a chance for you my guy, and you wasted it :)

I get the suifuel but why did you drop out?

Did you try to study gender studies or something?

Gigacope if you think OP had any chance of ascension, foids nowadays constantly see Chads irl and online, they don't need college to do it, i can guarantee i would've also had 0.0% chance in that situation.

1 vs 31? How is that even possible?

Also all the people saying he could've ascended or whatever, are bluepill retards JFL

Last edited:
That was your last chance to ascend :feelsbadman:

This imbalance is gonna cause a real strange dynamic in the following decades. Guarantee more men are gonna drop out ...of soyciety. Not only that remember men are being BLAMED for as being "economically-unfeasible" to marry already, not that some variable to do with foid choosing mates has something to do with it.

I've said this for a long time (remember I am right about almost everything)...white foids/nuclear marriages are gonna go blacked. Meaning like most black relationships the mother is single and the father has multiples lovers. Yes, this is an overstatement (muh not all black family relationships are broken!) but it will pan out in some form...more single WHITE women supporting their "families" without a male-figure.

Cliffs: college-educated, well-paid career, single

Did you pick gender studies or sumting ? :feelshaha:

What low iq fake subject were you in that you were the only male out of 31, “public health” or “communications” or something.

Get a reverse gangbant tbh

fucking brutal... what the hell was the class u signed up for

>inceldom discussion :feelsseriously:

fucking brutal... what the hell was the class u signed up for
@RREEEEEEEEE Seriosoly it must have been some joke class that foids take so they can go to college to ride chad cock. Something like public health or communications or marketing.

Dodged a bullet as the foids would've ganged up on you and ostracize you

Inceldom studies.

This imbalance is gonna cause a real strange dynamic in the following decades. Guarantee more men are gonna drop out ...of soyciety. Not only that remember men are being BLAMED for as being "economically-unfeasible" to marry already, not that some variable to do with foid choosing mates has something to do with it.

I've said this for a long time (remember I am right about almost everything)...white foids/nuclear marriages are gonna go blacked. Meaning like most black relationships the mother is single and the father has multiples lovers. Yes, this is an overstatement (muh not all black family relationships are broken!) but it will pan out in some form...more single WHITE women supporting their "families" without a male-figure.

Cliffs: college-educated, well-paid career, single
I don't believe these women (especially white women) are going to be too keen on having children. Many are already nearing 30 and have no children. The birth rate in the west is the lowest its ever been, and it will continue to decline. They will essentially be used as tax slaves, similar to how men are already treated, only they won't realize it like many older men do.

Also economic stability in the west (and globally as a whole) is going to be in greater jeopardy in the coming decades, as the west (especially the USA) continues to fade away culturally and militarily. I predict increasingly worse and worse quality public infrastructure and services, continued downward/stagnant wages and a general sense of malaise as a combination of changing demographics and lower IQ starts to drag down and effect economic and political development.

There is also the possibility of civil conflicts breaking out. Again, the US will be the most likely place to encounter this.

tl;dr the entire west, but especially USA, will become Brazil 2.0. China and/or Russian and/or India will fill the void.

Say what? Sounds like a larp.

I don't believe these women (especially white women) are going to be too keen on having children. Many are already nearing 30 and have no children.

yeah that's a good point too. Since higher education correlates with less children, more collegefoids would suggest less children. And the difference between college educ black and white women has got to be huge. However I am referring to the white women who do choose to have children...they will more resemble broken black families in that no father figure.

I do think the US is particularly vulnerable because of so many no skilled/uneducated migrants marching in every day, every city is gonna be like LA - with high LMS whites at the top and everyone else at the bottom.

yeah that's a good point too. Since higher education correlates with less children, more collegefoids would suggest less children. And the difference between college educ black and white women has got to be huge. However I am referring to the white women who do choose to have children...they will more resemble broken black families in that no father figure.

I do think the US is particularly vulnerable because of so many no skilled/uneducated migrants marching in every day, every city is gonna be like LA - with high LMS whites at the top and everyone else at the bottom.
I agree with you that some white women, particularly those who are lower class, will become single mothers. I already see this happening daily amongst my age group. Plenty of white trash single moms with mixed race or white kids living off of public assistance. See it all the time at my second job at a clinic.

US is vulnerable because it is becoming Brazil at a rapid rate. Violent and hellish cities with an elite upper class and a racial ambiguous lower class, poor rural areas with limited public services, and an increasingly smaller role on the global stage.

Can't blame you. I was one of 2 males in one of my psychology classes, it was uncomfortable AF

Psychology is the most foid-ridden subject. It's no accident that so many therapists are women.

Psychology is the most foid-ridden subject. It's no accident that so many therapists are women.
I know, it sucks for based guys like me who want to be in the field.

Not only man, but in my college group also femoids were overhelming majority. Could not take it anymore and dropped

Women get taken too easily nowadays. They're literally ALWAYS taken. Even if she would give you a chance(which she wouldn't) you'd never know because cunts love to bring up their "muh boyfriend" like the one-dimensional faggots they are. This is why it's impossible for an incel to get a girlfriend. It's constantly shitty timing plus the fact that you're too ugly for her to cheat on her faggot boyfriend with(a privilege only for other attractive men). The female gender is so fucking annoying.

Last edited:
I can't respond to everyone, so I will make it quick and brief. No, this is not a LARP, why the hell would I do that? I dropped out but it had nothing to do with being in a female-only class. A handful of girls were decent towards me, while others never bothered to talk to me and gave out "I don't want you here" vibes. I'm good at picking it up. Also, it wasn't one class, it was the major I had chosen, which was nursing as I had desired to become an ambulance worker since I have the gift of staying calm in tense situations. I thought I could have used it to my advantage. No point in trying to ascend, there is really no point for me to try. Finally, @CopeKeith is right. Girls do gang up on you if you're a male, I was in a situation where I had to do a group project, the group consisted of four people including myself and three other girls. Two girls were ganging up on me whereas the other girl was staying neutral. I'm sure I would've gotten into a similar situation again, luckily I already dropped out before that could happen, but again, I did not drop out because of the girls.

I can't respond to everyone, so I will make it quick and brief. No, this is not a LARP, why the hell would I do that? I dropped out but it had nothing to do with being in a female-only class. A handful of girls were decent towards me, while others never bothered to talk to me and gave out "I don't want you here" vibes. I'm good at picking it up. Also, it wasn't one class, it was the major I had chosen, which was nursing as I had desired to become an ambulance worker since I have the gift of staying calm in tense situations. I thought I could have used it to my advantage. No point in trying to ascend, there is really no point for me to try. Finally, @CopeKeith is right. Girls do gang up on you if you're a male, I was in a situation where I had to do a group project, the group consisted of four people including myself and three other girls. Two girls were ganging up on me whereas the other girl was staying neutral. I'm sure I would've gotten into a similar situation again, luckily I already dropped out before that could happen, but again, I did not drop out because of the girls.
Yeah, nursing is pretty much 100% female

Hope you got out early enough for them to not start thinking of making up some false accusations about you

If this was 30 years ago you could have maybe ascended (VERY MAYBE)

I would bet $100 it was a psychology class.

Anyway, if you were Chad, that would mean you get to slay 30 pussies..you could have at least tried I guess but yeah. Unlikely.