Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm the only guy in my class

soebre

soebre

Greycel
Tbh my class is very small (only 8 other people) because it's for people who dropped out of college BC they're struggling.

The girls in my class are so annoying. The way they talk about men disgusts me because they constantly make fun of ugly, short, neurodivergent men right in front of me. They also talk about all the guys they've been with and call every ugly guy a ped0. They say dating is easy for men and it's a mens world and call everything misogyny. And they said autism is worse for girls
A guy was trying to text one of the girls and they were all saying he should get his balls chopped off for even speaking to her. And they were making "you get no bitches" jokes...

They say men can't handled them because they're "bad bitches" but its actually because they're insufferable. They think they're so amazing and deserve so much from men even though they don't do anything for men

At this point idek if I want a gf anymore if this is what they're like.

Sounds like larp ngl

I'm glad I'm not in your shoes