Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m the most suicidal I’ve been in a long time and have no hope

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I’m done coping and I’m done pretending like it’s somehow okay. I can’t take the pain of being emotionally numb anymore. I literally have no connection to humanity. Everyday is a fight just to exist and not want to kill myself from thinking about the reality of my life. I’m just so tired, I don’t want to fight anymore.

My struggle to survive has gotten me nowhere and I have no one who I can talk to irl. I post here due to being sent my own way by life. I think I would somehow get a human connection by being here but it’s just not the same.

Irl it was being mocked for my looks and people didn’t want to be my friend and girls didn’t want to be close to me. Online I’m mocked for my heritage and constantly accused of plotting or scheming due to being kike when I literally don’t even want to hurt the insects in my house, instead trying to grab them and throw them outside.

And of course pain of losing family members, who were my only reason to live. Any real emotional support I had irl is gone, and on this forum more and more I don’t feel like I can share anything either anymore. One old user (who was a notorious pedophile) made a video literally mocking the death of my family members. Why should I even share anything if I know there will be people reading who will just mock any sad life story I will share?

Today I realized I don’t have to carry this burden anymore. If I die, all of it will come to an end. There’s no reason for me to continue living anymore. I would no longer have to worry about people rejecting me irl or the people here using the stories I share to make a mockery out of it. Life is a living hell without people who genuinely care about you. So if you at least have your parents or siblings who care about you, don’t take it for granted. Because one day they will disappear, and you’ll end up sitting in your house no different than a living corpse like me.

I was gonna sympathise, until you said you were a kike. I wont say what you should do cuz it might get me banned

My copes have become less and less effective

I know the rope will call me one day

Me too. u have plenty to live for. we're still young and therefore our copes haven't run out. shadow of the erdtree just came out.
Young how? I’m past my prime and it’s too late with getting a woman now as well even with luck. I had hope before, but at this age there is no ascension. Just beta buck cucking for Chad’s leftovers at best.

Young how? I’m past my prime and it’s too late with getting a woman now as well even with luck. I had hope before, but at this age there is no ascension. Just beta buck cucking for Chad’s leftovers at best.
im the same age as u and gave up on ascension at the age of 19. i dont worry much about it anymore

It almost feels like I typed this out:feelsbadman:. When I started lurking here back in July 2021, I read a lot of threads and related a lot to them and felt like I had finally found a place I belong to, which ended up making me hooked to this forum and eventually I decided to make an account in December 2022. Now this shithole is just a shell of it's former self, I don't feel a sense of connection to this place anymore like I did back then, it feels more like a lion's den to me now.

Damn man, I'm really sorry.

To do something like that is absolutely evil, and that scum is absolute trash for doing that to you.

You can always post here brocel, and we will listen if you need someone to vent to. I know it's not much, but it's better then nothing.

A community is important for us, it's all we really have. I hope you decide to hang around a little longer. We like having you here, and we appreciate you.

It almost feels like I typed this out:feelsbadman:. When I started lurking here back in July 2021, I read a lot of threads and related a lot to them and felt like I had finally found a place I belong to, which ended up making me hooked to this forum and eventually I decided to make an account in December 2022. Now this shithole is just a shell of it's former self, I don't feel a sense of connection to this place anymore like I did back then, it feels more like a lion's den to me now.
Why do you think it became worse??

I wish I was around back then

im the same age as u and gave up on ascension at the age of 19. i dont worry much about it anymore
There’s nothing left to live for without people who care about you.

Same shit was going on even back in the day, since the day I joined. There’s just a lot less familiar faces around these days though. Making friends just for them to never post again.

Damn man, I'm really sorry.

To do something like that is absolutely evil, and that scum is absolute trash for doing that to you.

You can always post here brocel, and we will listen if you need someone to vent to. I know it's not much, but it's better then nothing.

A community is important for us, it's all we really have. I hope you decide to hang around a little longer. We like having you here, and we appreciate you.
Yeah he’s an actual pedophile who would boast about it, so him being trash is an understatement.

Yo i may have said some shit about you being Jewish as a joke (I'm sure you didn't see it)

But if by chance you did see it then i am sorry If it upset you mang

Yo brocel, I also struggle to stay alive, Copes are less effective and im emotionally numb,
I look for the next shiny thing and it just doesnt work, Sending virtual hugs :feelsYall:

Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies

There's too many fucking assholes man. Too brain dead to comprehend that everything genetic is out of one's control. You would think as an incel they would have some compassion, but I guess they just do what every normie does just to try to make themselves feel better.

Why do you think it became worse??

I wish I was around back then
Poor moderation + one of the few places left on the Internet that allows true male free speech + BP ideology becoming more mainstream = Ever-growing normie infestation

Yo i may have said some shit about you being Jewish as a joke (I'm sure you didn't see it)

But if by chance you did see it then i am sorry If it upset you mang
Thanks, but it’s not directed any specific users. It’s just a barrage from many people over time that it just becomes a burden of its own.

Yo brocel, I also struggle to stay alive, Copes are less effective and im emotionally numb,
I look for the next shiny thing and it just doesnt work, Sending virtual hugs :feelsYall:

Thanks brocel. The emotional pain and isolation is just so exhausting.

Thanks, but it’s not directed any specific users. It’s just a barrage from many people over time that it just becomes a burden of its own.

Thanks brocel. The emotional pain and isolation is just so exhausting.
Same, Im isolated 24 hours a day, Its mind breaking!

Feel free to vent :feelsaww:

while I hate kikes as a collective I have no problem with jewcels like you

If you have solitary job, you are in better situation than most subhumans who work amongst people.

Start jogging regularly and meditating. It worked for me. Even 5 minutes of jogging is enough when you start. Please try it for your own sake.

I am sorry to hear you are feeling this way brocel. I also recently lost the only person in my life, and I’m coping as hard as I can but it simply does not work.

This is the incel life. We make due with the card we’re dealt and try to make the best of it. Keep your head up brocel.

Same, Im isolated 24 hours a day, Its mind breaking!

Feel free to vent :feelsaww:
How do you cope for so long? It’s mind breaking, almost as if you’re going to die.

Start jogging regularly and meditating. It worked for me. Even 5 minutes of jogging is enough when you start. Please try it for your own sake.
Thanks, I’ll try that.

I am sorry to hear you are feeling this way brocel. I also recently lost the only person in my life, and I’m coping as hard as I can but it simply does not work.

This is the incel life. We make due with the card we’re dealt and try to make the best of it. Keep your head up brocel.
How are you dealing with it? I’m having trouble even using the internet anymore because it just seems like a cope that I can’t focus on anymore without getting an existential dread.

:feelsbadman:

Brutal, brocel... :feelscry:

I'm sorry. We are just cursed to suffer. Meaningless suffering and pain...

Sorry bro :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

i'm getting also more vulnerable everyday...

How are you dealing with it? I’m having trouble even using the internet anymore because it just seems like a cope that I can’t focus on anymore without getting an existential dread.
Just moneymaxxing, spite for others and travelling now because I couldn’t deal with rotting.

But I agree nothing can conpensate for social connections. I am spending roughly 100 euros a day here on shopping here in Tokyo because I have to cope to survive.

:feelsbadman:

Brutal, brocel... :feelscry:

I'm sorry. We are just cursed to suffer. Meaningless suffering and pain...
The suffering is meaningless just like my life. I don’t even know why we continue on. It’s a soul crushing existence.

Sorry bro :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

i'm getting also more vulnerable everyday...
How are you holding up brocel?

You need to start crushing bugs bro... I fucking crush so many every gdmf day...if you don't crush them they will just come back and crawlon you wanting a bite...

Being 20 ain't shit. You're mogging me for having people that GAF about you.

If anyone should be a whiny crybaby here, it should be me!

But, I crush bugs...

The internet ruined everything for us. If I didn't know about the black pill till a later age I would have been able to cope in ignorance.

I’m done coping and I’m done pretending like it’s somehow okay. I can’t take the pain of being emotionally numb anymore. I literally have no connection to humanity. Everyday is a fight just to exist and not want to kill myself from thinking about the reality of my life. I’m just so tired, I don’t want to fight anymore.

My struggle to survive has gotten me nowhere and I have no one who I can talk to irl. I post here due to being sent my own way by life. I think I would somehow get a human connection by being here but it’s just not the same.

Irl it was being mocked for my looks and people didn’t want to be my friend and girls didn’t want to be close to me. Online I’m mocked for my heritage and constantly accused of plotting or scheming due to being kike when I literally don’t even want to hurt the insects in my house, instead trying to grab them and throw them outside.

And of course pain of losing family members, who were my only reason to live. Any real emotional support I had irl is gone, and on this forum more and more I don’t feel like I can share anything either anymore. One old user (who was a notorious pedophile) made a video literally mocking the death of my family members. Why should I even share anything if I know there will be people reading who will just mock any sad life story I will share?

Today I realized I don’t have to carry this burden anymore. If I die, all of it will come to an end. There’s no reason for me to continue living anymore. I would no longer have to worry about people rejecting me irl or the people here using the stories I share to make a mockery out of it. Life is a living hell without people who genuinely care about you. So if you at least have your parents or siblings who care about you, don’t take it for granted. Because one day they will disappear, and you’ll end up sitting in your house no different than a living corpse like me.

is One Punch Man worth it ?

Never watched it

Awfully, feeling like sub''human'' autistic trash, my hatred for foids, soyciety, nonwhites is getting bigger this world is a joke
I’m sorry brocel. I wonder if ugly people who are NT can be happy. It really feels like most people on this forum are just autistic rather ghsn ugly.

You need to start crushing bugs bro... I fucking crush so many every gdmf day...if you don't crush them they will just come back and crawlon you wanting a bite...

Being 20 ain't shit. You're mogging me for having people that GAF about you.

If anyone should be a whiny crybaby here, it should be me!

But, I crush bugs...
Idk how you managed to get into your 40s seemingly sane. Any advice?

Never watched it
Yeah, it’s great.

wtf, I had strong feelings of depression and some rope ideation upon waking up from a nap, and this post appears 5 mins later.

Mid 20s

Yeah, well I wouldn’t have chosen it if I had a choice.

Hope, cope, rope. The life cycle of many incels.
Can't you Israel max? Netanyahu has some good and subsidised land for you in the West Bank. Also you can jew-circle max and get a jewish girl (hopefully doesn't look like Caroline Ellison).

There’s nothing left to live for without people who care about you.
We know...

Never watched it
Decent, manga is better up to mid MA Arc then it got mid...Nowadays its just a joke of its former self.
The internet ruined everything for us. If I didn't know about the black pill till a later age I would have been able to cope in ignorance.
The BP would barely exist without the Internet. Bro the Modern Women and Hypetrains are literally a creation of technology. Ted Kazynsky predicted all of it, he predicted AI, libtards, gentherapy, feminism controlling the Western World.

im sorry bro, i hope you feel better soon :cryfeels:

be whitepilled bro, its doable

I'm so sorry to hear that.:cryfeels: I only have my mother, and sometimes I'm afraid that I'll be alone when she passes away. I believe that loneliness is a more terrible pain than hunger. The pain of hunger disappears after a month because we die, but we have to experience loneliness for the rest of our lives.

I read this thread while litteraly crying in the woods.

The only thing that keeps me from killing myself is that atleast some people love me and if I die they would be sad.

I cannot imagine those who have noone to love them.

I dont really talk alot about emotions but I do hope that one day incels will get atleast kids that love them.

I dread the day I become alone in the elder care with people that loved me long passed.

I cant do much. I am not good with emotions anymore but I wish, I wish that all of the lonely men will get a woman that care for their feelings one day. I dont know why I even think like this, I have been rejected by every woman ive felt for and I am 35 now and it feels like a black cold iceblock is pushing down my heart.

Women that reads this, please give all men a chance..

I'm the same I think about jumping off my room's window every single day but I fear the pain of impact or neck snapping and maybe surviving and being in the hospital or even becoming crippled... if we had guns this would've been long over (7 years ago to be precise)

I know how you feel. It's literally holding onto threads not to rope. If we were more low inhib half of us would be gone in a second. It's sad that some users find enjoyments in attacking others and have to villainaize some groups to cope. What's the incel obsession with races I really don't know. It's hypocrisy, how can they complain about being discriminated for things outside of our control if we do the same with race and ethnicity, which is also outside of control.

Can't you Israel max? Netanyahu has some good and subsidised land for you in the West Bank. Also you can jew-circle max and get a jewish girl (hopefully doesn't look like Caroline Ellison).
How do I jew circle maxx? I’m non-NT and wouldn’t fit in.

I'm so sorry to hear that.:cryfeels: I only have my mother, and sometimes I'm afraid that I'll be alone when she passes away. I believe that loneliness is a more terrible pain than hunger. The pain of hunger disappears after a month because we die, but we have to experience loneliness for the rest of our lives.
Cherish her while she’s here, that also used to be my biggest fear. But then it happened and it’s truly over when that happens.

I read this thread while litteraly crying in the woods.

The only thing that keeps me from killing myself is that atleast some people love me and if I die they would be sad.

I cannot imagine those who have noone to love them.

I dont really talk alot about emotions but I do hope that one day incels will get atleast kids that love them.

I dread the day I become alone in the elder care with people that loved me long passed.

I cant do much. I am not good with emotions anymore but I wish, I wish that all of the lonely men will get a woman that care for their feelings one day. I dont know why I even think like this, I have been rejected by every woman ive felt for and I am 35 now and it feels like a black cold iceblock is pushing down my heart.

Women that reads this, please give all men a chance..
What are you doing in the woods?
But women might give a chance to some if we beta buck cuck maxx and they’re are ready to settle down because they want something stable and Chad isn’t giving it to them. There is no escape it seems.