Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m the most professionally successful of my high school graduating class, yet I still resent many of my high school classmates

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Some people I’m still friends with it became friends with later

But I’m talking about the cool kids in my grade, who socially outlasted me and excluded me from social life

Every once in a while, I go to their social media pages and stare with intense hatred

Last I stalked their Instagram accounts, my old classmates were doing well for themselves. Specifically, a Chad who played sports and fucked the girl I thought was cute in 8th grade. (She ignored me, of course.) He bought a real nice car, still parties practically every weekend, works out, has a huge friend group, etc.

People who say school doesn't equate to reality are retarded. The Chad's and Stacie's are forever going to win in life, just like they did in school.

I never mentally got over it.

Last I stalked their Instagram accounts, my old classmates were doing well for themselves. Specifically, a Chad who played sports and fucked the girl I thought was cute in 8th grade. (She ignored me, of course.) He bought a real nice car, still parties practically every weekend, works out, has a huge friend group, etc.

People who say school doesn't equate to reality are retarded. The Chad's and Stacie's are forever going to win in life, just like they did in school.

I never mentally got over it.

Most of the chads and Stacie’s I know are working basic jobs where they don’t make a lot of money

And most of them aren’t good looking (well they never really were, only compared to people from the school), and their partners are very ordinary looking or not attractive

Most of the chads and Stacie’s I know are working basic jobs where they don’t make a lot of money

And most of them aren’t good looking (well they never really were, only compared to people from the school), and their partners are very ordinary looking or not attractive
Can't say the same, the Chad's/Stacie's I went to school with are thriving in life. Compared to me, at least.

Cope

check him out bro:feelstastyman:

"keep grinding keep hsutling"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back