Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im the most mentally unstable of us all

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I have depression, anxiety, mood swings, depersonalization and assburgers. When I smoke weed I become schizophrenic and hear voices I still do it anyway. I get horrible anxiety attacks and depersonalization before bed which keeps me awake for hours good thing im neet or I would be sleep deprived. I have confusing and bizarre dreams I even have dreams about alphadestiny (no joke) which leave me disorientated when I wake up. Im socially retarded my friends legit though I was a meth user because of my strange neurotic behaviors. Im addicted to gymceling sometimes I workout 3 times a day I constantly need endorphins to keep me mentally sane. its truly over

that title belongs to me my friend

You got friends and smoke weed? You mog me tbh

How good is the kush? From a scale of 1-420.

I'm the snack lackey, I go out to buy the refreshments from 7/11 before my smoke group gets the subsequent munchies from getting blizzied because they never think to stock up. Fucking morons.

Good, then use your instability for JUSTICE

Weed gives doesn't give me voices but it makes me paranoid and think strange thoughts. They call it the devil's lettuce, and that's exactly like what feels like.

lol @ dreams of alpha destiny

Im the least liked one of my group of friends
I know that feel. My friends don't even invite me anymore to go on adventures with them.

I'm unstable too. I go through periods of believing I'm the shit and feeling ecstatic to becoming depressed. Fluctuates every few hours

no i am, I have schizotypal disorder bro

I am subhuman than 90% of this forum

I have depression, anxiety, mood swings, depersonalization and assburgers. When I smoke weed I become schizophrenic and hear voices I still do it anyway. I get horrible anxiety attacks and depersonalization before bed which keeps me awake for hours good thing im neet or I would be sleep deprived. I have confusing and bizarre dreams I even have dreams about alphadestiny (no joke) which leave me disorientated when I wake up. Im socially retarded my friends legit though I was a meth user because of my strange neurotic behaviors. Im addicted to gymceling sometimes I workout 3 times a day I constantly need endorphins to keep me mentally sane. its truly over

Lol at this guy trying to feel edgy, you're just some druggy that fucked his brain up so much he's a social failure, I think that's the irony of incels that use drugs, you'll never truly know if you were just fakecel and actually had a chance of becoming a normie or you were legitimately incel, because you fuck yourself up with drugs so much that you literally made yourself more incompetant, less attractive, and developed various mental conditions. You fucked yourself over.

People who need to use drugs to "feel better" and "cope" are really just weak minded, the kind of person I wouldn't trust to "have my back" when shit gets bad, they're easily prone to mental breakdown leaving you hanging, absolutely useless individuals.

All those symptoms you speak about were likely caused by drug use, and if not caused worsened by them, so are you even incel, or are you choicel, because you are fucking yourself up at this point, you're making yourself crazy and undesirable.
Also it sounds like you have a group of friends that you do drugs with, that is like the most cliche normie shit ever.

I don't care much for "boasting" about who is more crazy, its pointless, anybody can just say shit online, when I actually DO SOMETHING i'll remember to boast about how edgy I am.

TLDR; This is "Look at me guiiz I'm so dark and edgy" the post.

Lol at this guy trying to feel edgy, you're just some druggy that fucked his brain up so much he's a social failure, I think that's the irony of incels that use drugs, you'll never truly know if you were just fakecel and actually had a chance of becoming a normie or you were legitimately incel, because you fuck yourself up with drugs so much that you literally made yourself more incompetant, less attractive, and developed various mental conditions. You fucked yourself over.

People who need to use drugs to "feel better" and "cope" are really just weak minded, the kind of person I wouldn't trust to "have my back" when shit gets bad, they're easily prone to mental breakdown leaving you hanging, absolutely useless individuals.

All those symptoms you speak about were likely caused by drug use, and if not caused worsened by them, so are you even incel, or are you choicel, because you are fucking yourself up at this point, you're making yourself crazy and undesirable.
Also it sounds like you have a group of friends that you do drugs with, that is like the most cliche normie shit ever.

I don't care much for "boasting" about who is more crazy, its pointless, anybody can just say shit online, when I actually DO SOMETHING i'll remember to boast about how edgy I am.

conservative jew propaganda

Stop acting like cannabis destroys your looks like meth. If you dont smoke it for years everyday it does nothing

I had depersonalization for like 2 years that was by far the worst thing I ever went through

i am the most mentally unstable havent left house for 7 months

I can't even get interested in anything anymore. I just get mad at everything and I have an extremely short attention span.

So imagine being ugly, short, dumb, skinny AND be absolutely shit at EVERYTHING. I literally have ZERO skills.
And I can't learn any more because I physically don't want to, I just cannot force myself to anything and I just keep forgetting about things. And if anyone else starts commanding me around I get pissed off and want to assault the fucker.

I can't even get interested in anything anymore. I just get mad at everything and I have an extremely short attention span.

So imagine being ugly, short, dumb, skinny AND be absolutely shit at EVERYTHING. I literally have ZERO skills.
And I can't learn any more because I physically don't want to, I just cannot force myself to anything and I just keep forgetting about things. And if anyone else starts commanding me around I get pissed off and want to assault the fucker.

Last sentence is especially relatable.

No you are not. @TheRealChincel is.

Fucking depersonlization makes me want to kill myself.

Sure, but I'm the most ugliest guy on here.

Stop acting like cannabis destroys your looks like meth. If you dont smoke it for years everyday it does nothing

Not everyone has the same tolerance levels, and the whole "years everyday" part is bullshit, I have a brother that used to be smart, he started smoking years ago, smokes sporatically, struggles to form sentences LIKE HE USED TO BE ABLE TO, HE WAS ALWAYS SMARTER THAN ME, NOT ANYMORE. It dulls your fucking mind over the years. So not only are you guys already incel, but you decided to double down on your negative traits, and begin to ruin your intelligence, which is probably the only thing you have going for you.

A lot of you are fucking worthless, not by birth, but by choice. I've been slowly climbing up in increasing my income, in a matter of short months I've jumped from job to job, each employer satisfied, some even giving recommendations, and every job thereafter I got payed thousands more, and I'm getting another one NEXT MONTH (also paying more), soon I'll go for a good paying part time job and finish my degree which will further increase my income. At some point i'll be getting into coding and even start a business (I HAVE AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE BTW, MY IQ IS LIKELY LOWER THAN EVERYONE HERE), I could only have performed so well because I didn't inhibit my mental capacities. You guys are fucking yourself up, money is the only path to happiness and success in this world, wasting it on something that actually impedes your ability to make more of it is just REALLY IRONIC (Literally spending money on something that stops you from making money).

No wonder some of you are "neets", you're neet by choice, you're volcel, to get what you want in life is gonna require some kind of effort, that's just common sense.

Last edited:
Not everyone has the same tolerance levels, and the whole "years everyday" part is bullshit, I have a brother that used to be smart, he started smoking years ago, smokes sporatically, struggles to form sentences LIKE HE USED TO BE ABLE TO, HE WAS ALWAYS SMARTER THAN ME, NOT ANYMORE. It dulls your fucking mind over the years. So not only are you guys already incel, but you decided to double down on your negative traits, and begin to ruin your intelligence, which is probably the only thing you have going for you.

A lot of you are fucking worthless, not by birth, but by choice. I've been slowly climbing up in increasing my income, in a matter of short months I've jumped from job to job, each employer satisfied, some even giving recommendations, and every job thereafter I got payed thousands more, and I'm getting another one NEXT MONTH (also paying more), soon I'll go for a good paying part time job and finish my degree which will further increase my income. At some point i'll be getting into coding and even start a business (I HAVE AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE BTW, MY IQ IS LIKELY LOWER THAN EVERYONE HERE), I could only have performed so well because I didn't inhibit my mental capacities. You guys are fucking yourself up, money is the only path to happiness and success in this world, wasting it on something that actually impedes your ability to make more of it is just REALLY IRONIC (Literally spending money on something that stops you from making money).

No wonder some of you are "neets", you're neet by choice, you're volcel, to get what you want in life is gonna require some kind of effort, that's just common sense.
I dont buy into conservative propaganda

I see everyone talking about their FRIENDS. Fucking fakecels galore.

I see everyone talking about their FRIENDS. Fucking fakecels galore.
if youre an incel who doesnt have friends that means youre a volcel because you lack social skills

if youre an incel who doesnt have friends that means youre a volcel because you lack social skills
001.jpg

God you’re such an idiot with your cringey ass attention whoring that ethnic trash are now using against whites here

001.jpg

God you’re such an idiot with your cringey ass attention whoring that ethnic trash are now using against whites here
what are you talking about, i have a feeling youre slightly crazy

I dont buy into conservative propaganda
I can't tell if you are a parody or legit this mentally damaged dude, you are literally here IRONICALLY repeating the same BS line as though you are mentally incapable of forming an argument while still saying weed isn't bad for you mentally lol, man the irony.

Conservative propaganda?, who the hell here even cares for conservative values, were incel, conservatism only benefits guys who can get laid and start a family. I only know of like one guy here on this site that seems "conservative", and his signature says something like "virgins only" and he's a known to speak out against "degeneracy" (@ItheIthe).

Last edited:
I can't tell if you are a parody or legit this mentally damaged dude, you are literally here IRONICALLY repeating the same BS line as though you are mentally incapable of form an argument white still saying weed isn't bad for you mentally lol, man the irony.

Conservative propaganda?, who the hell here even cares for conservative values, were incel, conservatism only benefits guys who can get laid and start a family. I only know of like one guy here on this site that seems "conservative", and his signature says something like "virgins only" and he's a known to speak out against "degeneracy" (@ItheIthe).
lmao I have a feeling youre slightly crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back