Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm the most blackpilled person on this site, to me you are all bluepilled

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
living beings and sentient machines will harm you and leave you alone, non-sentient female android robots won't, i would prefer death than to be with a living being.
we will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032:

living beings and sentient machines will harm you and leave you alone, non-sentient female android robots won't, i would prefer death than to be with a living being.
we will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032:

I can't wait for this future, but I'm not sure that my dick will still work by the time they are invented. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

No i'm the most blackpilled incel on this site, to me you are all bluepilled soyboy cucks​

living beings and sentient machines just use you and will always discriminate you or others, i don't wanna make those females happy because they are monsters,

i would prefer death than to be with a living being.
You aren't the most blackpilled person on this site, you're the most coped out person on this site.
You aren't blackpilled, you are high on copium my friend.
You are a human and you are born to be with another human, that's just reality and nature.
Your brain, fried from all the copium now tries to convince you that you don't need to be with living beings. That's not backpilled, that's not reality, that's C O P E

No i'm the most blackpilled incel on this site, to me you are all bluepilled soyboy cucks​

would you rather fuck millions of different females being 6'11 with the most attractive face an body made by computers in virtual worlds similar to our current one or would you rather have 5 or 1 non-sentient female android robots?

(i know that we will have VR in 2047 if i use kurzweil predictions multiplied by 1.52x after the sixth paradigm as i explain on my 2032 non-sentient female android robot thread, and that we will be able to slow and reverse aging in some decades to not die of old age and everyone who is young now will get these technologies)

Last edited:
would you rather fuck millions of different females being 6'11 with the most attractive face an body made by computers in virtual worlds similar to our current one or would you rather have 5 or 1 non-sentient female android robots?

(i know that we will have VR in 2047 if i use kurzweil predictions multiplied by 1.57x after the sixth paradigm as i explain on my 2032 non-sentient female android robot thread and that we will be able to slow and reverse aging in some decades to not die of old age and everyone who is young now will get these technologies)
i would choose the second option because those females in vr would act like sentient beings or living beings

Always +1 more blackpilled than you
respond to this question:

(i know that we will have VR in 2047 if i use kurzweil predictions multiplied by 1.52x after the sixth paradigm as i explain on my 2032 non-sentient female android robot thread, and that we will be able to slow and reverse aging in some decades to not die of old age and everyone who is young now will get these technologies)

Last edited:
Cope. I know the truth about everything

You aren't the most blackpilled person on this site, you're the most coped out person on this site.
You aren't blackpilled, you are high on copium my friend.
You are a human and you are born to be with another human, that's just reality and nature.
Your brain, fried from all the copium now tries to convince you that you don't need to be with living beings. That's not backpilled, that's not reality, that's C O P E
living beings will harm you and leave you alone

and that we will be able to slow and reverse aging in some decades to not die of old age and everyone who is young now will get these technologies)
That technology will only be available for the megarich elites. Lol @ thinking they will let wageslaves survive into the new world, when AI will do their jobs and they won't be needed anymore.

That technology will only be available for the megarich elites. Lol @ thinking they will let wageslaves survive into the new world, when AI will do their jobs and they won't be needed anymore.
give evidence for that and not just a conspiracy you made up

Give a reason why they would allow that technology to become accessible and widespread.
because they can't stop stop it from being available to people, they don't exist also

Extremely based. You should be appointed admin ngl

That's sth a fakecel would say

Average new user

Joined Oct 17, 2022

Joined Oct 17, 2022
you are an oldcel boomer who is bluepilled, you will die of old age in 5 years, the new generation of autists is better

Last edited:
you are an oldcel boomer who is bluepilled, you will die of old age in 5 years, the new generation of autists is better
all users who joined after the middle of 2019 hold opinions of no value, until proven otherwise :feelsjuice:

i'm the most blackpilled person on this site, to me you are all bluepilled
Pure pwnage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back