Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm the loneliest person on Earth

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

I wish you were here
★★★★
Since I was born I'm a ghost I always have trouble talking to people, nobody notice me I hide in the dark and when people see me they see a lonely sub5, I think I have a low iq since I always have trouble keeping a dialogue consistent, I search my words it's like god duck taped my mouth JFL AND I'M UGLY TOO FUCK THIS

Invisibility is common, as many simply write you off as an unintelligent, neurotic loser, foids just ignoring you due to them not being attracted at all, simply due to the negative projections of traits onto those genetically cursed with subhumanity, ironically making you into the very person they falsely took you as... :feelsclown:

You likely do not have that low of an IQ, either, if you simply decided that off of not being socially capable; see below... :feelssus:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

I have the same or similar, I can't maintain a dialogue, it changes often in monologue. I often afraid of asking about anything. No one noticed (and still don't notice) me for 6 years and it's still prolonging, as I began college and everyone avoid me in any possible way. No looks, no future, no hope, no further life. Being non-NT is brutal

i actually like loneliness and want to be more lonely than i already am, i want to be absolutely lonely. fuck people.

Since I was born I'm a ghost I always have trouble talking to people, nobody notice me I hide in the dark and when people see me they see a lonely sub5, I think I have a low iq since I always have trouble keeping a dialogue consistent, I search my words it's like god duck taped my mouth JFL AND I'M UGLY TOO FUCK THIS
some people just exist to die and be instantly forgotten.

do depressing....stay strong bro