Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im the CHOsen One tbh ngl

A

agapito

Recruit
★★
Long ago, in a time before womyn rights, a time of dragons, patriarchy and mAgIcK. The first volcel wizards, in their vast wisdom prophesied the coming of the CHOsen One. An incel whose understanding of the blackpill would destabilize soyciety and bring a new age. He will unite all the incel tribes; from the deathnikkks in the indus valley, to the crackazoids in Europe and NA. All united under one flag, one goal. The collapse of soyciety and enslavement of all normies. It was also prophesied, when war ravages Europe, an ancient rite will mark the beginning of the end. The kingdom of Inceldia shall be founded on the bloodsoaked ground of 300 HQNP virgins. Last night, one of the wizards came to me on a dream. An astral projection that transcends space and time. He gave me a task. To spread the blackpill to the most remote corners of the planet and CHOp those who reject it. I am the CHOsen One, he who sees in the darkness, the bringer of light. And a new dawn is upon us

Long ago, in a time before womyn rights, a time of dragons, patriarchy and mAgIcK. The first volcel wizards, in their vast wisdom prophesied the coming of the CHOsen One. An incel whose understanding of the blackpill would destabilize soyciety and bring a new age. He will unite all the incel tribes; from the deathnikkks in the indus valley, to the crackazoids in Europe and NA. All united under one flag, one goal. The collapse of soyciety and enslavement of all normies. It was also prophesied, when war ravages Europe, an ancient rite will mark the beginning of the end. The kingdom of Inceldia shall be founded on the bloodsoaked ground of 300 HQNP virgins. Last night, one of the wizards came to me on a dream. An astral projection that transcends space and time. He gave me a task. To spread the blackpill to the most remote corners of the planet and CHOp those who reject it. I am the CHOsen One, he who sees in the darkness, the bringer of light. And a new dawn is upon us
@erenyeager thoughts?

This heathen is an imposter.