Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m that type of friend.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I’m not that friend that will feed you the false hope bluepill, I’m that friend that will feed you the truthful blackpill.

Applause for such a speech.

thanks bro, I appreciate it

Real friends won't bullshit you on serious subjects

a lot of normies and cucks cant handle the truth tbh, JFL @ them, ur doing the right thing by not giving false hope, false hope has destroyed me over the years

a lot of normies and cucks cant handle the truth tbh, JFL @ them, ur doing the right thing by not giving false hope, false hope has destroyed me over the years
Thanks for the support man. Sorry you had to deal with that.

Giving false hope is cruel and selfish on their part ngl. Jfl at feeding someone lies that will hurt them in the end only to avoid a potential "awkward" interaction and then later having the audacity of assuming you did that person a favor by sparing their "fragile" mind from the reality.

Congrats on being the good type of friend my guy.

I've done that my whole life. Instead of being thanked for it my friends would call me a negative person.

I also believe that not all bluepillers are bad. Some of the bluepillers probably believe it was their personality that helped with getting girls without even realising that looks were actually the main thing that helped but the people that actually know that they are getting girls because of how they look and still feed you bluepilled lies, well, yeah, they are just dicks who lie to your face. Etc.

Talking about the blackpill with other people will sink most friendships, most people are plugged in and afraid to disagree with the mainstream

Talking about the blackpill with other people will sink most friendships, most people are plugged in and afraid to disagree with the mainstream
It’s just bullshit. Best to lose friends and know deep in your heart that you’re the honest person than keep friends and be the fake type that follows the crowd in effort to avoid them ditching you.

Sounds like a friend bluepillers need.

can this thread get pinned? it always puts a smile on my face.

Me to bro, I've been dropping blackpills like theres no tomorrow lately.

welcome back from ban fren!

Glad to have you back bro