[Blackpill] I’m that type of friend.

-BrettyBoy-

Anti-mainstream.
-
I’m not that friend that will feed you the false hope bluepill, I’m that friend that will feed you the truthful blackpill.

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
a lot of normies and cucks cant handle the truth tbh, JFL @ them, ur doing the right thing by not giving false hope, false hope has destroyed me over the years

-BrettyBoy-

Anti-mainstream.
-
a lot of normies and cucks cant handle the truth tbh, JFL @ them, ur doing the right thing by not giving false hope, false hope has destroyed me over the years
Thanks for the support man. Sorry you had to deal with that.

Jazavac

Queso bandito
-
Giving false hope is cruel and selfish on their part ngl. Jfl at feeding someone lies that will hurt them in the end only to avoid a potential "awkward" interaction and then later having the audacity of assuming you did that person a favor by sparing their "fragile" mind from the reality.

Congrats on being the good type of friend my guy.

-BrettyBoy-

Anti-mainstream.
-
I also believe that not all bluepillers are bad. Some of the bluepillers probably believe it was their personality that helped with getting girls without even realising that looks were actually the main thing that helped but the people that actually know that they are getting girls because of how they look and still feed you bluepilled lies, well, yeah, they are just dicks who lie to your face. Etc.

GetFucked

Officer
-
Talking about the blackpill with other people will sink most friendships, most people are plugged in and afraid to disagree with the mainstream

-BrettyBoy-

Anti-mainstream.
-
Talking about the blackpill with other people will sink most friendships, most people are plugged in and afraid to disagree with the mainstream
It’s just bullshit. Best to lose friends and know deep in your heart that you’re the honest person than keep friends and be the fake type that follows the crowd in effort to avoid them ditching you.

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
Me to bro, I've been dropping blackpills like theres no tomorrow lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)