Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm TALL - You are not!

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
https://www.amazon.com/Im-Tall-Your...pt-20&linkId=25d5f1f3c64eeca062247c707a733728

Foids have to brag about being tall so they write a book about it!

btw the book's cover is heightpill
51smU5SeZML

A nigress, not a surprise. No women of any other race likes to emasculate manlets more than nigresses

Still weaker and slower than turbo manlets jfl

Kent would rope if he saw that.

I would actually respect these women more IF they would really be fine with having a shorter man.
But this is all just a shit test.
Women as a group are not as diverse as men. Different men have different preferences, but women are ALL sexually submissive, masochistic, socially hypergamous and they ALL want a man who "mogs" them when it comes to height and status.
Contrary to what feminists say, I am not "afraid" of stronk womyn. I would actually respect women more if at least some of them were strong.
I would actually respect women more if they were NOT stupid submissive whores.
But this is all just a shit test. THEY want men who mog them and who are taller than them. THEY are that primitive.
But instead of at least admitting that they blame short men and say that short men are "insecure."
They claim that they don't date short men because short men are insecure about their height, although the opposite is the case
Many men are PERFECTLY fine with a taller women. WOMEN are not fine with a shorter men.
WOMEN love toxic masculinity more than men love toxic masculinity.
So not only are you an incel ... you are also FORCED to lie. You are FORCED to lie. Women FORCE YOU TO LIE.
THESE FUCKING BITCHES.
:feelsree:

Why not make a book IM WHITE UR NOT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I would actually respect these women more IF they would really be fine with having a shorter man.
But this is all just a shit test.
Women as a group are not as diverse as men. Different men have different preferences, but women are ALL sexually submissive, masochistic, socially hypergamous and they ALL want a man who "mogs" them when it comes to height and status.
Contrary to what feminists say, I am not "afraid" of stronk womyn. I would actually respect women more if at least some of them were strong.
I would actually respect women more if they were NOT stupid submissive whores.
But this is all just a shit test. THEY want men who mog them and who are taller than them. THEY are that primitive.
But instead of at least admitting that they blame short men and say that short men are "insecure."
They claim that they don't date short men because short men are insecure about their height, although the opposite is the case
Many men are PERFECTLY fine with a taller women. WOMEN are not fine with a shorter men.
WOMEN love toxic masculinity more than men love toxic masculinity.
So not only are you an incel ... you are also FORCED to lie. You are FORCED to lie. Women FORCE YOU TO LIE.
THESE FUCKING BITCHES.
:feelsree:
Tell us how you really feel my man

I have a DICK you DON'T!

Tall femoids are biological trash as well. Compulsory sterilization is all they way for them.

fuck these femoids

Anything below 6'1 is getting phased out

Combine that with 99/1 rule and its FUCKING OVER BOYOS :lul::lul::lul:
Every Stacey I see now is with a 6'1 or taller chad/normie. Even fat short white girls are getting 6'2 tyrone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back