Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm SUPER UPSET RIGHT NOW

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I'll talk about it in the morning more in detail but basically i went to work and they told me

>"They have concerns with me """"fitting in"""""" with the corporate culture.

WTF does that mean. IM TOO FUCKING UGLY

They said im not "polite" enough because im awkward despite the fact that i say please and thank you more than anyone else.

I'm so upset I'm so angry im so frustrated.

I know someone complained about me because why else did they bring this up. The normies aren't comfortable with me, it's so obvious despite the fact that i act like one of them im the only one that is short and ugly and not attractive so they judge me for it. I hate the fact that im judged despite working the hardest of them all. I'm angry and frustrated.

Why did i have to be born like this. I was so optomistic about this company and my career and now im already being downgraded by H.R because i don't """"fit in"""""" enough with the normies DESPITE GOING TO EVERY EVENT AND PARTICIPATING.

I am depressed i wasn't on here because i was just wasting money drinking at some boomer bar because i don't care about my money anymore i don't care about my savings i am just going to drink because im depressed.

Fuck those guys.

Don't let it stop you. If you aren't a literal autist, you can learn to interact properly. You don't need to say please and thank you. You need to ask people how their weekend was and make jokes and all that bullshit so they feel like you care about them as a person.

Gaslighting shitters , If you where a Woman everyone and their fathers would Lick your Ass. Its Always the average or ugly man that has Something wrong with him , never the Woman and mostly never Chads
I'll talk about it in the morning more in detail but basically i went to work and they told me

>"They have concerns with me """"fitting in"""""" with the corporate culture.

WTF does that mean. IM TOO FUCKING UGLY

They said im not "polite" enough because im awkward despite the fact that i say please and thank you more than anyone else.

I'm so upset I'm so angry im so frustrated.

I know someone complained about me because why else did they bring this up. The normies aren't comfortable with me, it's so obvious despite the fact that i act like one of them im the only one that is short and ugly and not attractive so they judge me for it. I hate the fact that im judged despite working the hardest of them all. I'm angry and frustrated.

Why did i have to be born like this. I was so optomistic about this company and my career and now im already being downgraded by H.R because i don't """"fit in"""""" enough with the normies DESPITE GOING TO EVERY EVENT AND PARTICIPATING.

I am depressed i wasn't on here because i was just wasting money drinking at some boomer bar because i don't care about my money anymore i don't care about my savings i am just going to drink because im depressed.

Gaslighting shitters , If you where a Woman everyone and their fathers would Lick your Ass. Its Always the average or ugly man that has Something wrong with him , never the Woman and mostly never Chads
:yes:

The most ragefuel is what many other men treat you like trash while simping and defending females who are more mess than you. :feelsclown:

The most ragefuel is what many other men treat you like trash while simping and defending females who are more mess than you. :feelsclown:
This world is for Woman to enjoy And for man to Labor

Its truly Clown world If a weaker inferior being IS treated Like royalty Just because of her Looks and mostly intrinsic value ( Tits , Ass ( what man find attractive by Default ) ):feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

based, that's why I live of my parents inheitance and neet buxx

You need to ask people how their weekend was and make jokes and all that bullshit so they feel like you care about them as a person.
That is soooooooo gay but true. I've been fired for not playing along with this type of faggatry at work :feelspuke:.