Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm suffering from fragile masculinity

Demongoat

Demongoat

Recruit
★★
This means i feel I'm not masculine enough

Reasons behinds this:
  • Low muscle mass and skinny body
  • No gf
  • Somewhat high pitched voice
  • Barely any beard on my cheeks and neck despite i'm 23No chest hair
  • No chest hair
  • Low confidence
Compensation methods:
  • Hiding emotions
  • Drinking only masculine alcoholic drinks
  • Trying to lift as much as possible when i have to
  • Playing violent video games
  • Hating left-liberals

Compensation methods:
  • Hiding emotions
  • Drinking only masculine alcoholic drinks
  • Trying to lift as much as possible when i have to
  • Playing violent video games
  • Hating left-liberals
  • Planning a school shooting
damn :worryfeels:

Everyone (and everything) is fragile.

And temporary

You're just destroying your body with alcohol, how is that masculine?
Plenty of masculine stuff destroys your body (among other things related to your well-being) like fighting sports.

Plenty of masculine stuff destroys your body (among other things related to your well-being) like fighting sports.
Not really, you only hurt your body in fighting sports if you get a bad injury or something like that, but alcohol just destroys your body all the time no matter what
use of steroids, smoking. hey, Arnold Schwarzenegger does it
Just be a genetically gifted chad theory

Not really, you only hurt your body in fighting sports if you get a bad injury or something like that, but alcohol just destroys your body all the time no matter what

Just be a genetically gifted chad theory
IIRC most of the people who get into fighting sports come out with at least a bit of brain damage by the time they retire. But my point was masculinity is about doing what most people are afraid to do it, aka doing dumb shit that hurts your body.

IIRC most of the people who get into fighting sports come out with at least a bit of brain damage by the time they retire. But my point was masculinity is about doing what most people are afraid to do it, aka doing dumb shit that hurts your body.
I stopped caring about "masculinity" ages ago, everyone has their own definition of it, everyone loves moving the goal post for "masculinity"

It gets easier with age. I still feel the same way a bit though. The problem is that I actually feel like I'm masculine now but my personality isn't congruent with my appearance and others treat me accordingly. Pretty much look like how you describe except I used to be pretty ripped. In the end all you can do is say fuck it and stop caring since it gets tiring trying to prove to yourself/others that you're man enough

Americans have a rather retarded take on what defines masculinity.

It means i choose drinks that are considered masculine like beer or whiskey
Or put them together for a manly cocktail.

Boilermaker

https://www.esquire.com/food-drink/drinks/recipes/a3853/boilermaker-drink-recipe/

''fragile masculinity'' is a memeword made by foids and soycucks to try to emasculate masculine men that aren't pussies.
  • Hating left-liberals
larp harder GrAYfag