Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m such a fucking worthless subhuman

• Thread starter SubhumanJungleGook2
  • Start date
S

SubhumanJungleGook2

Subhuman Junglegookcel
-
I’m from a shithole SEA country and I’m still a fucking worthless failure of a subhuman even here. I am a subhuman in a country filled with subhumans.

I have never had any real friends, real girlfriends, never even had a real social circle. I have always been outcasted and considered a loser by society. I have never been accepted as a normal human being. I have always been shunned, mocked and humiliated just for existing.

All my friends were backstabbers who threw me under the bus the first chance they had to get ahead in social standing. Girls were always mean to me even when I didn’t do anything to provoke them. They would mock me and laugh at me for no reason. Sometimes they would play tricks on me to get me to think they like me just so they could reject me and tell all their friends about it so everyone could laugh at me the next day.

Even the nerds in school rejected me and didn’t want me as their friend. I fucking played all their shitty online games just to fit in with those faggots but I would just get left behind every time

All I’ve ever wanted were real friends who cared about me. I wanted to fit in with society and be a normal human being. I never even gave a shit about girls or sex or any of that bullshit. I just wanted to be treated like a decent human being but I suppose that was too much to ask for

I'm sorry bro, I get how you feel. I was bullied through my schooling, the only thing i've got going for me is having a few friends, but even then you can never really trust people. I am a fucking failure too, i'm totally useless both at study and practical things. Whenever I go to university I feel like I dont belong there. Looking around and seeing all the guys that mog me and seeing couples is ragefuel.

SubhumanJungleGook2
Subhuman Junglegookcel

You're not a subhuman to me.

just larp as a jungle gook theory

I’m from a shithole SEA country and I’m still a fucking worthless failure of a subhuman even here. I am a subhuman in a country filled with subhumans.

I have never had any real friends, real girlfriends, never even had a real social circle. I have always been outcasted and considered a loser by society. I have never been accepted as a normal human being. I have always been shunned, mocked and humiliated just for existing.

All my friends were backstabbers who threw me under the bus the first chance they had to get ahead in social standing. Girls were always mean to me even when I didn’t do anything to provoke them. They would mock me and laugh at me for no reason. Sometimes they would play tricks on me to get me to think they like me just so they could reject me and tell all their friends about it so everyone could laugh at me the next day.

Even the nerds in school rejected me and didn’t want me as their friend. I fucking played all their shitty online games just to fit in with those faggots but I would just get left behind every time

All I’ve ever wanted were real friends who cared about me. I wanted to fit in with society and be a normal human being. I never even gave a shit about girls or sex or any of that bullshit. I just wanted to be treated like a decent human being but I suppose that was too much to ask for
Banned after 3 posts. Brutal.

why banner, larp?

Oof even the mods think ur worthless.

Subhuman Junglegookcel
Brutal ngl