Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im such a fucking failure

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
I reinstalled ds3 and tried playing it but I fucking suck, it killed all my motivation to get elden ring cause miyazaki said its going to be as hard as ds3. I feel so retarded even my normie friend played through it and got all achievements and even normie youtubers played through the game like why am I so bad today I beated gundyr first try and was like "yea this is going to be fine" and then got my ass obliterated at lothric castle. Im just so goddamn bad last time I played I got to irythyll dungeon and got my ass handed and deinstalled. I cant even play dark souls wtf man I hate it

Does this bother you so much? JFL

You can complete every souls game via sheer stubborness as you memorize enemy movesets.

I broke a couple of controllers for ds3
Anyways I'm waiting for Elden Ring... ds3 is too old game :feelsautistic:

Miyazaki sucks ass at making sequels. His good games are brand new titles. You aren't missing much to be honest. DS2/3 were a waste of my time.

Miyazaki sucks ass at making sequels. His good games are brand new titles. You aren't missing much to be honest. DS2/3 were a waste of my time.
Is dark souls 1 worth the shot? Looks easier from the outside tbh. And how are the controls? Ds3 felt clunky af for me

They are just as clunky. Yes you can consider ds1 easier if you get certain weapons early.

DS1 has the better lore/world building/enemy design. DS 2-3 are failed nostalgia trips of the first game. Bloodborne>Dark Souls>Demon Douls IMO. Sekiro is fun but will frustrate you more. The sequels aren't worth playing I think.

They are just as clunky. Yes you can consider ds1 easier if you get certain weapons early.

DS1 has the better lore/world building/enemy design. DS 2-3 are failed nostalgia trips of the first game. Bloodborne>Dark Souls>Demon Douls IMO. Sekiro is fun but will frustrate you more. The sequels aren't worth playing I think.
Yea I see tons of bloodborne praise but I dont have a ps4/5

Yea I see tons of bloodborne praise but I dont have a ps4/5
Bloodborne is available on playstation now streaming service(abeit without the dlc). The streaming service has a week free trial I believe. More than enough time for a neet to complete the game(chalice dungeons excluding).

@Neggr Dark Souls 3 is easy except for few bosses, Sekiro is much harder but still fair. If you want to make your way through Dark Souls 3 pickup Knight class and go full strength with shield. Claymore is a great weapon, try Heavy infusion with it and level up strength drastically but don't forget the other attributes

Same, big reason I have to use cheat engine on hard games. I beat sekiro and code vein using it. I also cheat to skip grinding in turn based games as I am too low IQ, too old and get easily bored
:feelsrope::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Same, big reason I have to use cheat engine on hard games. I beat sekiro and code vein using it. I also cheat to skip grinding in turn based games as I am too low IQ, too old and get easily bored
:feelsrope::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Damn, ngl I kinda used cheat engine aswell but that was more to spawn in weapons (even got banned jfl and unbanned) but at the end of the day I could never beat gael or midir with my incel stamina
@Neggr Dark Souls 3 is easy except for few bosses, Sekiro is much harder but still fair. If you want to make your way through Dark Souls 3 pickup Knight class and go full strength with shield. Claymore is a great weapon, try Heavy infusion with it and level up strength drastically but don't forget the other attributes
I did do it once and even beated aldrich but after that I kinda just didnt play and dont have the determination to skip all enemies for bosses like a speedrunner

I have all 3 but quit on the first one cause it's bullshit. The combat feels shitty and there are so many skeletons and ghosts on the second level.

I got to irythyll dungeon and got my ass handed and deinstalled.
Those jailers were annoying af the first time i played the game.Just run past them.

OK IM MENTALLY RETARDED, I DIDNT REALIZE THERE IS A BONFIRE U CAN JUST RUN TO AND THEN ITS LIKE 10 METERS TO THE BOSS GOD IM SO FUCKING STUPID

I did do it once and even beated aldrich but after that I kinda just didnt play and dont have the determination to skip all enemies for bosses like a speedrunner
This is why the game is hard as shit for you. Skipping makes you underleveled and underskilled and that's why you eventually hit the wall and the game becomes too hard

looks like you need to...

Git Gud

Git Gud Casul