Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m such a failure I’m a fucking worthless human being

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
So Yeah Today I’ve unfortunately eaten food and lost any hope in Death god fucking damn it I was so close to die I was in day 6 but I couldn’t do it anymore I started eating the meat underneath the nails without feeling it I wasn’t fully conscious the last day before I remember going outside and forgetting what I wanted and then go back to my apartment not knowing what I really went out for My brain didn’t function the way it should be I wasn’t able to do anything
My body wasn’t able to help too I couldn’t get of my bed easily I’m so fucking ashamed man I hope you guys forgive me I should’ve not eaten anything and just die or keep eating the meat under my nails until I die or someshit I’m a failure. I hope I retry my method and succed one day or maybe just get a pistol and shot my self and end it I don’t care if I die a painful death I’m living a hell nothing is more painful than my life

Last edited:
I once cleared 30 days on only water. That was when I had an ok'ish body and still hope.

Now I'm a fat, hairy slob.

Were you really trying to rope in one of the slowest most agonizing ways humanely possible?

Bruh, don't.

OP you will NOT die for not eating a couple days as long as you drink water

human body can go 4 weeks without eating

dont torture urself for nothing, u wont die anyways

man get help
seriously this is no joke, go to a hospital

Oh, come on, you knew how this would end, why you even started?

I tried this once. Eventually you give in if you're still not serious subconsciously

Pull yourself together buddy boyo. Food is one of my favourite copes, let it be yours too.

I once cleared 30 days on only water. That was when I had an ok'ish body and still hope.

Now I'm a fat, hairy slob.
I now realized that getting shot in the head is the easiest way to die and the quickest too
I tried this once. Eventually you give in if you're still not serious subconsciously
I was so serious I tried my best man I swear the god I’m fucking failure loser
man get help
seriously this is no joke, go to a hospital
I’m not fucking retarded dude I don’t need no damn hospital I’m good

How many people out there have actually starved themselves to death willingly?

Jump off a bridge or something, don't try starving yourself.

Hugs, bro. We all know how you feel. It's a shit life.

wtf are you doing.

Starvation leads to hairloss.

You will regret this if you survive.

Shovel your face with burgers and get out there fuck whores. Can't be any worse than being dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back