Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm stinky and proud

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
The Western soyciety forces impossible expectations about being clean on us. In many places in Africa it's normal not to take a proper shower… ever, you just like clean your pp, armpits or shit, or some tribes smoke their body with incense instead of showering and sheit. Regular showers are simply wasteful and frankly useless if I'm just gonna go dumpster diving right after. I want to find a gf to dumpster dive with and live chill hippie lifestyle, not a Victorian lady who's afraid of little dirt and only wants to read the Bible or something. :smonk:

I don't like my own smell, it's a man smell after all. I also enjoy sitting on the bathroom floor feeling sorry for myself.

I respect not washing yourself, tho. What's the point? No one is gonna smell you

shut up faggot
Neet1

I don't like my own smell, it's a man smell after all. I also enjoy sitting on the bathroom floor feeling sorry for myself.

I respect not washing yourself, tho. What's the point? No one is gonna smell you
If you ride the bus or wageslave, everyone will smell you

I have been like the opposite, lol

Yesterday I learned to have a shave while in the shower!

It was so fast! Literally the fastest shave of my life.

So yah that's a skill I'll use from now on I think!

i can smell you throuh my screen

Dis why you incel. I’m taking like 20 showers a day