Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm still really mad.

Dolphinmaxxer

Dolphinmaxxer

I bust nuts and rhymes.
-
I hate being invisible to everyone, when I think I have something important to say, but make a bigger scene out of my faux pas.
I don't wanna harm anyone, but still I'm treated like a criminal scum.
I treat people (men) with care and respect and don't talk to fleshlights unless circumstances really call for it and I'm still the bad guy.
Once in a while I leave my fucking shell to open myself up to people, try my luck getting to know some girls, NOPE, I'm a creep.
I objectively don't do anything inappropriate, I don't violate anyone, cross boundaries that shouldn't be crossed. I just say "HI, do you wanna talk?". I get disgusted looks and I'm flipped off, because I'm not tall or good-looking.
And some blue-pilled retards to add insult to injury say that my personality is the problem.
When I am out there I don't talk about controversial subjects, I am just civil and go by societal norms. My "personality" when I am calm is different from my ranting and raving on incel forum. Some idiots have massive trouble seperating a nickname with an avatar on a forum from a flesh-and-bone person.

Fuck a dolphin i dunno, satisfy your urges

Dolphinmaxxer