Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm still motivationless and unsure about where to go, "normalcy" really is a mystery for sub5/autistic men. My brain is fried beyond belief.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★
I'm sure if I became an ascetic and structured my life incredibly well, I could become someone respected by most but how? Without previous small wins out of our control we are utterly hopeless to change our situations, everyday I convince myself that it will be different but I'm a fickle slave to my impulses, the simplest goals seem out of reach. The further you head into NEETdom or rotting the harder it becomes to get out. Being overly analytical and overthinking things as a result is hellish, the average normie would consider it torture if they could experience it.

Last edited:
Being analytical is killer of all social lives, but this meme has the other side of the coin.

Most normscum tell us to wait for bettER times and opportunities. Ofc we know how it's such a mental retardation. They can't imagine we have literal social vaccum, where there is no opportunities, no one will want to see us nearby them etc etc.

Being analytical is killer of all social lives, but this meme has the other side of the coin.

Most normscum tell us to wait for bettER times and opportunities. Ofc we know how it's such a mental retardation. They can't imagine we have literal social vaccum, where there is no opportunities, no one will want to see us nearby them etc etc.