Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm still haunted by my school years

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
was only bullied once in a blue moon. what haunts me is seeing the normals laughing, hanging out in groups, having a good time, enjoying life, enjoying youth, fitting in, while I just went through the motions, went home and rotted in my room. completely irrelevant to everyone else. what a shit lonely existence. maybe in another lifetime, I could have had friends and been normal could have had a gf who loved me, I could have actually lived, had a youth. but no instead my reality is this. hopefully another boyo goes ER on my walk path and I get caught in the crossfire.

youth has gone

Yep, that was my life too. And things have just got worse since then.

i wish my parents never sent me to "school"

what haunts me is seeing the normals laughing, hanging out in groups, having a good time, enjoying life, enjoying youth, fitting in, while I just went through the motions, went home and rotted in my room. completely irrelevant to everyone else.
Hits too close to home. I used to sit alone and eat lunch by myself in my high school cafeteria. Sometimes people would throw food items like baby-cut carrots at me from behind when I'm trying to eat my food in peace. I tried very hard to fit in with people. The closest I got to making "friends" was when I hung out with a group of normies who would basically just pick on me passive aggressively. But I guess that's the life of an inkwell :feelsbadman:

The only thing that keeps me going these days is my hope for things to change in the future. Like you how in movies the loser makes a comeback and everything works out fine in the end? (Bluepilled af I know, just let a nigga cope :cryfeels:) If life doesn't get better in 5-10 years, I may just become a minecraft youtuber and embark on epic adventures (strictly within the virtual world of minecraft) :feelsaww:

Hits too close to home. I used to sit alone and eat lunch by myself in my high school cafeteria. Sometimes people would throw food items like baby-cut carrots at me from behind when I'm trying to eat my food in peace. I tried very hard to fit in with people. The closest I got to making "friends" was when I hung out with a group of normies who would basically just pick on me passive aggressively. But I guess that's the life of an inkwell :feelsbadman:
normfilth deserve every single ER they ever get. throughout all history. fucking make this nightmare end