Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm starting to think I'm the only redcel in this community

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I made a thread about it last week and apparently not many here share my problem of being red.
And by being red I mean something like this
32933499 234209877350786 1974798569399386112 n

I'm redder than this guy though.

I don't think any of you is even close to my redness tbh.
If you arent redder than this guy then you can't call yourself a redcel
03 prince harry red face

Reds me
Why does this happen, does it has a medical name or something?

Reds me
Why does this happen, does it has a medical name or something?
I don't know, Ive been red all my life, I should probably see a doctor

I have this to some degree. As a redhead with pale skin my face gets red a lot. Also whenever I am embarrassed I go red pretty quick, but it's not permanent,

are you blood red?

Red is the color of love.

At least you're not ethnic.
000_TO525.jpg

Literally does not fucking matter. If you obsess over something as insignificant as this you aren’t ugly.

I used to have rosacia in middle school

When other kids would accuse me of having a crush on a foid, and I denied it, they would use my rosacia as proof that I was lying.

Fact of the matter is I've only ever had one crush who was 3d, and she disappeared after 6th grade. Every other crush was on a cartoon.

Literally does not fucking matter. If you obsess over something as insignificant as this you aren’t ugly.
How the fuck is having your face being red insignificant? It not only has made it impossible for me to have sex but also to have any kind of social life

Scientists in the School of Psychology have shown that there is truth to the received wisdom that a "rosy" complexion denotes healthiness, whilst a "green" or "pale" color indicates illness.
Lead researcher Ian Stephen worked with the University's Perception Lab to determine how face color is associated with healthy looks.
"This may explain why some people with very red faces do not look so healthy; the color of their blood may be wrong. So it's not just the amount of blood that's important; it's the type of blood that determines healthy looks".

It's bad but, at least you're not ethnic.

I have a pink undertone to my skin. I used to experience bad blushing, but I've learned to control it. One time I felt myself getting red, and I looked in the mirror. To my surprise, my cheeks weren't red. It goes to show that it's the fear of blushing that causes you to blush even more. So when you blush, you can rest assured know that you're probably not showing.

I have the opposite problem: I'm deathly pale, even when I go outside and spend time in the sunlight.

I made a thread about it last week and apparently not many here share my problem of being red.
And by being red I mean something like this
View attachment 136014
I'm redder than this guy though.

I don't think any of you is even close to my redness tbh.
If you arent redder than this guy then you can't call yourself a redcel
View attachment 136015

its over bro

its worse than being inkel

I have rosacea too

I can get like that, I’m pale af as well. Also my hands and arms can get veiny like I’m some crackhead

Last edited:
I have the opposite problem: I'm deathly pale, even when I go outside and spend time in the sunlight.
I'm pale as fuck as well, this thing usually together

I’ll take red over brown

megadose melanotan 2 and turn into a black guy

that happens, seriously

I had it and for some reason it stopped when I lost weight

Im in perfect shape, I bet you werent even close to my redness
I was really pale and then had these red cheeks all the time, that might've made it worse for me. :/

i'm redcel too it's brutal because it's a pretty subhuman trait

Whitemogs me.

LMAO be thankful that you are not at least shitskinned.

mogs because white, also mogs me because red

I was bullied throughout my school years for blushing when reading aloud or when a teacher picked me to answer a question. I also go red when talking to hot foids, walk in the sun too long, and after intense masturbation.

LMAO be thankful that you are not at least shitskinned.
Being shitskinned is normal there are millions like you, but redcels are freaks of nature, people look at me in the streets and wonder what species I am
I was bullied throughout my school years for blushing when reading aloud or when a teacher picked me to answer a question. I also go red when talking to hot foids, walk in the sun too long, and after intense masturbation.
But thats temporary and i bet you are not even close to my redness

Are you ginger by any chance?

Today its one of those days were im red as fuck for some reason. Im so red that im can feel the redness in my face and nose. Im almost purple probably. Im just laying in bed, i dont know why this happens some days, gonna go to the bathroom later to look at my subhumanity