Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im starting to think foids only fangirl over celebrities and bands to piss off guys

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
im starting to think foids only fangirl over celebrities and bands to piss off guys

literally all they do is repost photos of handsome celebrities and band members and lust after them in view of all their male followers

what other reason is there to do that other than to make men feel inferior and shit?

i considered fighting back and doing it on my instagram but i just felt like thats such a fucking evil weird thing to do to the innocent girls

but girls just do it no hesitation

fucking weird and inheritantly evil

what other reason would they lust after celebs posting photos of them on instagram other than to hurt guys and make us feel inferior and shit?

Yeah its weird, women think guys have high standards when teen guys would like to be with some nice decent looking girl, whereas teen girls are obsessing over some statusmaxxed chadlites. I swear to God they are brainless. I don't think they do it to invoke jealousy in anyone, they just are that retarded

literally all they do is repost photos of handsome celebrities and band members and lust after them in view of all their male followers

what other reason is there to do that other than to make men feel inferior and shit?

i considered fighting back and doing it on my instagram but i just felt like thats such a fucking evil weird thing to do to the innocent girls

but girls just do it no hesitation

fucking weird and inheritantly evil

what other reason would they lust after celebs posting photos of them on instagram other than to hurt guys and make us feel inferior and shit?
its because women enjoy seeing people they hate in pain wheras men dont really

girls get wet and find beautiful by some natural traitz due to her hypergamy
BUT
they are also so braindead that they can be manipulated by the media and such, thats why if some random ricel triez to kpopmax he will most likely fail since he needz all the staff behind to do him the marketing and all the whole shit in order to be trendy and attractive to foidz :blackpill:

Yeah its weird, women think guys have high standards when teen guys would like to be with some nice decent looking girl, whereas teen girls are obsessing over some statusmaxxed chadlites. I swear to God they are brainless. I don't think they do it to invoke jealousy in anyone, they just are that retarded
I concur!

They are literally stupid and think they "deserve" the star dudes!

I know old "groupie" whores that actually traveled around hoping to get fucked by some famous dick! They then bragged about it as if it was something to be proud of!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back