Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm starting to lowkey resent Whites

Do you resent Whites for inceldom?

• I'm White and I do.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I'm Ethnic and I do.

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I'm White and I don't.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I'm Ethnic and I don't.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • I'm "White" (Slavs, South Europeans) and I do.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I'm "White" (Slav, South Europeans) and I don't.

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
CosmicJoke

CosmicJoke

Officer
Mods: this isn't racebait, and it should be in ID not the lounge, it's related to inceldom because inceldom itself was caused by Whites, I will demonstrate it, in case it's not common knowledge.

Sure Whites invented the modern world, the industrial revolution, have the biggest brain 1350cm3 or whatever, the more neurons (I don't have the sources but they exist and it's factual). No one is gonna deny that. Similarly no one is gonna deny that they are the best looking and tallest. This thread isn't about this.

This thread is about their fucking stupidity to:

- give their banks to the Jews and later complain that Jews have power
- mix with Jews and then complain that Jews have Euro phenotype and are hard to spot
- invade Judea and kill most but not all Jews (surely that's a hell of a good idea to not finish the job and leave future avengers there)
- give their technology to Asian countries by delocalizing and thus losing their autonomy and being subjugated to a global market (neoliberalism) and cucking themselves economically + improving the warfare capacity of potential enemy countries (ballistic missiles of China)
- same as above, give their rights to women - like, why?
- and then complain about feminism and the fact that male loneliness is rising and employers hire harems of whores instead of qualified males
- also complain about the fact that their buying power is a quarter of their forefathers and they can't afford property anymore unless they put themselves in debt for an entire lifetime
- as well as not being able to betabux anymore and have power in the household, leading the kid to have no stable family figure and becoming a tranny or whatever
- inventing the concept of divorce, which nullifies the one of marriage, which was supposed to be for life
- not only content to fuck up their own countries, they want to ruin the countries of others and spread feminism and neoliberalism everywhere, and if you resist they give you a blocus, bomb you, kill you, sanction you, annihilate you, all that as a crusade in the name of degeneracy
- colonize and neocolonize, they never give a break to foreign countries, France literally has a proxy currency (Franc CFA) in Africa which they somehow get money from, and when it isn't that, it's through oil companies, mining companies, like they can't leave you the fuck alone for fuck's sake
- allow immigration and then complain about it, and when you are in their country they treat you like a second class citizen and steal your women from you while still blaming you of whatever bad thing happens
- devise a plan to kill nigs in South Africa but pussy out and not implement it (Project Coast) despite having the support of their jewish overlords
- subsequently lose South Africa to dumb foreign Bantus and it becomes a shithole
- suck on the dick of Jews, of Blacks, of Women
- empower women as much as possible, create national dates for women, associations, publish their "books", display them on TV, literally go out of their way to put them on a pedestal, pay them even when they actually bankrupt societies, companies (Yahoo), households, planets, hold them to no standard at all, a freepass
- allow women to run in the street naked and it's not a crime, they don't arrest them (Femen) they can run around showing off their cunts and boobs and it's okay, but if I did that I'd be jailed
- etc.

Inb4 "muh jews". Guys you were already retarded before that, when Jews were still sandniggers and your dumb soy roman Emperor Constantin converted to Christianism, consequently annhilating all the wise and virile values of Pagan roman Pantheon and instead worshipping a loser hippie on a cross.

Now, if you hadn't fucked up the world, Muslims would still be peacefully fucking their wives and going to their Madrassas, Asians would be peacefully fucking their Geishas and training occasionally with their swords and martial arts, Blacks wouldn't have infested the entire world and would probably be extinct, Indians wouldn't be partitioned geographically and culturally and would still be peacefully trying to access higher worlds through their Chakras & whatnot, and bloodthirsty Hispanics wouldn't exist, native americans would be extinct.

Now your fertility rates (again, stupidity) range between 0 and 1.5 at best, and your population is approximately divided by two every two decades or so, leading inevitably to your future extinction. Are you happy? Whatever.

i always hated whites since i was a kid cause theyre better than me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

In before racebait ban :feelscomfy:

Sure Whites invented the modern world, the industrial revolution, have the biggest brain 1350cm3 or whatever, the more neurons (I don't have the sources but they exist and it's factual). No one is gonna deny that.
I will deny it. Cumskins are not superior, just because foids think that doesn’t mean I have to

Mods: this isn't racebait, and it should be in ID not the lounge, it's related to inceldom because inceldom itself was caused by Whites, I will demonstrate it, in case it's not common knowledge.

Sure Whites invented the modern world, the industrial revolution, have the biggest brain 1350cm3 or whatever, the more neurons (I don't have the sources but they exist and it's factual). No one is gonna deny that. Similarly no one is gonna deny that they are the best looking and tallest. This thread isn't about this.

This thread is about their fucking stupidity to:

- give their banks to the Jews and later complain that Jews have power
- mix with Jews and then complain that Jews have Euro phenotype and are hard to spot
- invade Judea and kill most but not all Jews (surely that's a hell of a good idea to not finish the job and leave future avengers there)
- give their technology to Asian countries by delocalizing and thus losing their autonomy and being subjugated to a global market (neoliberalism) and cucking themselves economically + improving the warfare capacity of potential enemy countries (ballistic missiles of China)
- same as above, give their rights to women - like, why?
- and then complain about feminism and the fact that male loneliness is rising and employers hire harems of whores instead of qualified males
- also complain about the fact that their buying power is a quarter of their forefathers and they can't afford property anymore unless they put themselves in debt for an entire lifetime
- as well as not being able to betabux anymore and have power in the household, leading the kid to have no stable family figure and becoming a tranny or whatever
- inventing the concept of divorce, which nullifies the one of marriage, which was supposed to be for life
- not only content to fuck up their own countries, they want to ruin the countries of others and spread feminism and neoliberalism everywhere, and if you resist they give you a blocus, bomb you, kill you, sanction you, annihilate you, all that as a crusade in the name of degeneracy
- colonize and neocolonize, they never give a break to foreign countries, France literally has a proxy currency (Franc CFA) in Africa which they somehow get money from, and when it isn't that, it's through oil companies, mining companies, like they can't leave you the fuck alone for fuck's sake
- allow immigration and then complain about it, and when you are in their country they treat you like a second class citizen and steal your women from you while still blaming you of whatever bad thing happens
- devise a plan to kill nigs in South Africa but pussy out and not implement it (Project Coast) despite having the support of their jewish overlords
- subsequently lose South Africa to dumb foreign Bantus and it becomes a shithole
- suck on the dick of Jews, of Blacks, of Women
- empower women as much as possible, create national dates for women, associations, publish their "books", display them on TV, literally go out of their way to put them on a pedestal, pay them even when they actually bankrupt societies, companies (Yahoo), households, planets, hold them to no standard at all, a freepass
- allow women to run in the street naked and it's not a crime, they don't arrest them (Femen) they can run around showing off their cunts and boobs and it's okay, but if I did that I'd be jailed
- etc.

Inb4 "muh jews". Guys you were already retarded before that, when Jews were still sandniggers and your dumb soy roman Emperor Constantin converted to Christianism, consequently annhilating all the wise and virile values of Pagan roman Pantheon and instead worshipping a loser hippie on a cross.

Now, if you hadn't fucked up the world, Muslims would still be peacefully fucking their wives and going to their Madrassas, Asians would be peacefully fucking their Geishas and training occasionally with their swords and martial arts, Blacks wouldn't have infested the entire world and would probably be extinct, Indians wouldn't be partitioned geographically and culturally and would still be peacefully trying to access higher worlds through their Chakras & whatnot, and bloodthirsty Hispanics wouldn't exist, native americans would be extinct.

Now your fertility rates (again, stupidity) range between 0 and 1.5 at best, and your population is approximately divided by two every two decades or so, leading inevitably to your future extinction. Are you happy? Whatever.
White peoples are right wing racist facist capitalist and antisemite

So Whites have a protection pass? We can't say facts on a Blackpilled forum now?
Nah you're good man, I'm just joking. It really depends tbh. White people are some of the most ruthless that's for sure.

I will deny it. Cumskins are not superior, just because foids think that doesn’t mean I have to

Well they are "superior" in most metrics so by all logic they are superior at all.

i always hated whites since i was a kid cause theyre better than me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
As a slav i get their ressentment/hate cause they think i'm western european when in reality i'm bottom of the barrel like them :feelshaha: being slav in the west is often living the life of an ethnic without their perks. The worse of both worlds.

Yeah fuck whites this is why I’m trying to import 100 million shit skins into western world asap
im pro immigration too
bring all the ethnics and ruin their superior race and nation

Nah you're good man, I'm just joking. It really depends tbh. White people are some of the most ruthless that's for sure.

You scared the shit out of me dude :forcedsmile: Well the things is they did more wrong than good. Our lives are worse off now than 5000 years ago.

As a slav i get their ressentment/hate cause they think i'm western european when in reality i'm bottom of the barrel like them :feelshaha: being slav in the west is often living the life of an ethnic without their perks. The worse of both worlds.
in the whites caste system
yall are dalits it seems

Western euro memefy you (lololol kurwa :feelstastyman:) and don't respect you : you're not welcome in their bourgeois world while shitskins ressent you and think you're one of them. What a fucking joke.

well dalits are considered the bottom barrel of pajeets

you said you guys are the bottom barrel of whites

thats it
Yeah that's pretty much what we are tbh

Provide arguments?
There isn’t much to argue? Whether something is superior or not is an opinion. I don’t think any race is superior or inferior, I am not a foid

I no longer feel any racial hatred, I hate everyone equally :feelsdevil:

Whites suck fuck capitalism fuck off rich fags
IMG 0488

Why did you put Slavs and Meds in "white"?
@DarkStar

This is why I don't give a fuck about Europe's migration problems. They are self-created. Why do foreigners speak your language? Because you invaded their country decades ago, and forced them to learn your language. It appears they're returning the favor. No tears.
This, and exporting it worldwide. Western NGOs turn your tax money into feminist indoctrination overseas. That's what Boko Haram is about, they are just an organic backlash against western NGOs indoctrinating Nigerian little girls to be feminists.

I don't really think about being white because almost everyone here is white. It's not a factor.

Yes they ruined the world
Yet you yourself are White....
Well yeah, I do agree

But the thing is, all humans are ruthless. Look at what the Mongols & Japanese did, same goes for the Arab slave-trade

On an individual level, Blacks & Curries are quite ruthless: Blacks with their thug culture & Curries with their scammy nature, which I'd argue is worse than collective evilness.

Ik you're against industrialization & all, but you can't put all of the blame on Whites alone.

And besides, it's not reason to cuck ourselves even further

50-50 I'd say
How? Dont you always talk about how advanced and superior whites are in going against nature?

You know, being ok with demographic replacement shit which is happening(ik you're not from what I recall), thinking it's all our fault, being self-hating, agreeing with what OP said....
The world is fucked up either way so I dont care that much, im not self hating yes i am a part of the white race but i dont dislike every single white person i just dislike the ones that dont share my views it just happens to be that its mostly white people that have views that I disagree with strongly

How? Dont you always talk about how advanced and superior whites are in going against nature?
Well, even before the Industrial Revolution we did well

And like I said, it's somewhat our fault but it actually to an extent unironically is "da joos"

Whites are the carpenters, Jews are the termites.
The world is fucked up either way so I dont care that much, im not self hating yes i am a part of the white race but i dont dislike every single white person i just dislike the ones that dont share my views it just happens to be that its mostly white people that have views that I disagree with strongly
You would disagree with most people as an Incel.

And besides, people think too one-sided: You can admit it is partly our fault & hate White normies, but that doesn't mean you should be ok with shit getting worse for everyone with more infinite immigrants which ofc will effect you still.

@DarkStar
Yeah jfl, seems like another "divide & conquer" method here

Both are genetically European, phenotypically as well, and also are facing the same crisis.

Incredibly based post.
However inceldom would've existed even without any of this, every race has its chads and normies, subsequently incels are left out.

@DarkStar
Yeah jfl, seems like another "divide & conquer" method here

Both are genetically European, phenotypically as well, and also are facing the same crisis.

It's not divide and conquer. I'm only stating truths I don't have a hidden agenda. In most discussions on this forum, this distinction is already made, I didn't come up with this, why do you act surprised? WorthlessSlavicShit for instance keeps talking constantly about the "SlavPill" and how Slavs are different culturally from the Westerners. For example he said in a thread if I recall correctly that Americans think that Eastern Europe is basically America in the East of Europe while not at all, he said. That most Slavs supposedly are self hating and see foreigners in better light than themselves etc. And many Slavs say they are discriminated against in the West. Reminder that Russians, Belarusians and Ukrainians write in Cyrillic, not even Latin alphabet. So that's for Slavs, they are so alienated apparently from the West that they form their own cluster. It's mostly a cultural distinction I think, but maybe there are also genetic aspects.

As for South Europeans they literally have North African/Middle Eastern DNA in them, thus consequently being at least partially non-White, but still of course majoritarily White, just like I'm still a sandnigger despite 15% European blood (I did a reliable genetic test a long time ago).

By the way I should have added Jews too in that category.

It's funny that you accuse me of "divide & conquer" when it was actually White people, especially Anglo-Saxons, your own kind, that considered Italians for instance as non-White for a very long time throughout their history. And there were those infamous "no Italians" signs in some cafes, restaurants, etc.