Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm starting to lose it

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
It's gotten so bad i haven't left my trailer for a week and I've had 4 hour long conversations with my body pillow every day. My mind tells me no but my body tells me yes, i think i'm starting to see things hear things, i haven't talked to a real person in a week i don't know when the day starts and when the day ends.

go buy food, preferable at subway or chipotle so you can have an extended conversation

A week, lmao...

Some people spend decades without ever stepping foot outside their house.

All because a few millimeters of bones

So far I’ve skipped all my classes and remained in my room for about a month excluding going up stairs for food. I see my parents for a total of 1 hour a week and that’s all the contact I have with anyone

just cope buddyboyo

It's gotten so bad i haven't left my trailer for a week and I've had 4 hour long conversations with my body pillow every day. My mind tells me no but my body tells me yes, i think i'm starting to see things hear things, i haven't talked to a real person in a week i don't know when the day starts and when the day ends.

If you cant get used to it, try to quit. I think i can handle isolation now, that im 27, but before was very very painful.
Btw i talk to myself, i mean, i think in loud voice very often ...

This is sad. This shouldnt happen to anyone.

Nigga lost it already

Talk to people or go see a counselor or a social skills coach even if you're unattractive you can find at least some friends if you have social skills.

Welcome to the team. Just be careful if a judge appoints you a psyciatrist, they are literally hired for the sole purpose of coaxing you into saying something that gets you thrown into the looney bin like I was.

I wish I could just stay in bed all day but I have to work.
Fuck, being a NEET must be so fucking nice.

just go out and run some ERrands

i also have hallucinations as well as anxiety spikes although it could be from the drug abuse

I lost it many years ago

go some place where senior citizens hang out. they never shut the fuck up.