Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm starting to lose interest in sex and relationships

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
What's the point anyways?
I'll put all that effort only to end up with a single mother who will cheat on me with chad

It isn't worth it.
All I aim for is to have a better future so there wouldn't be incels in the future
full

Cope harder, you would eat chad's cum out of a roastie's pussy without hesitation if given the opportunity

You're just growing old.

This is 25 and under high t incel theory. And over 25 low t mgtow/monkmaxxing theory.

Gtfo graycel
full

its better to have less quantity posts and greater quality posts than to be an autistic immature postmaxxing low IQ retard who repetitively spams posts containing one-line or a few words, like some sort of bot JFL

Adorable you think you have a shot at the single mother.

its better to have less quantity posts greater quality posts than to be an autistic immature postmaxxing low IQ retard who repetitively spams posts containing one-line or a few words, like some sort of bot JFL
OK chad

I get where you coming from, sometimes and somethings are worth questioning.
After 30 male sexual energy begins to decline, your 26 years old maybe lay of the alchohol?

normies enforce 2-3 year age gaps max (for men only) so you're fucked when you grow old, no easy first chances, and no second chances allowed either, welcome to normalshit world