Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im starting to lose hope

Ronny_Vain

Ronny_Vain

Banned
-
I don’t think I’ll ever be able to function as a normal person, I don’t know how I’ll survive on my own in this world, especially with barely any friends or a girlfriend, at this point I’ll never be able to attend school at my age or be able to because of my history With the law, I’ll most likely be forever alone and my own parents think that im messed up in the head, it seems as if things just get worse and worse, i have noticed how when I manage to finally fall asleep at night I don’t wanna wake up in the morning, it’s all just so Tiresome

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to function as a normal person, I don’t know how I’ll survive on my own in this world, especially with barely any friends or a girlfriend, at this point I’ll never be able to attend school at my age or be able to because of my history With the law, I’ll most likely be forever alone and my own parents think that im messed up in the head, it seems as if things just get worse and worse, i have noticed how when I manage to finally fall asleep at night I don’t wanna wake up in the morning, it’s all just so Tiresome
just move to a different country and literally start life anew no one will care you will be better off

Try to better comprehend the root of your problems, preferably with professional help.
Antidepressants can be awesome as well.

Try to better comprehend the root of your problems, preferably with professional help.
Antidepressants can be awesome as well.
A therapist? You’re kidding right? And antidepressants?

A therapist? You’re kidding right? And antidepressants?
Well, a specific antidepressant helped me. And I can only get it with a psychiatrist.

you sound young so you have more hope than me

Are you white OP? Then there is always hope. If ethnic, IT NEVER BEGAN rip in peperonis

Trucels lost all hope a long time ago