Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm starting to get fat

neurobased

neurobased

ethnic badboy
★★★
these past few days all I ate was McDonald's and junk food which isn't good for my health, I probably gained like 4 pounds this week from just eating like a cow.
Now I am fucking mad because I even look worse now, so for my fellow incels in here how do ya lose weight without gym maxing 24/7?

Calorie deficit diet

probably will starve maxx again wont eat anything this week.

Starvemaxx like those ED whores on tumblr if u wanna lose weight fast

these past few days all I ate was McDonald's and junk food which isn't good for my health, I probably gained like 4 pounds this week from just eating like a cow.
Now I am fucking mad because I even look worse now, so for my fellow incels in here how do ya lose weight without gym maxing 24/7?
lots of mint chewing gum and zero calorie soda, makes u feel full

Leanmaxxing i reccomend chewing gum until your jaw hurts and tons of jogging, Worked for me when i gave a fuck, Still i wasnt treated any better thin or fat.

get to 600 pounds then go on my 600lb life for fame

probably will starve maxx again wont eat anything this week.
Eat low calorie stuff instead like greek yogurt, protein bars, oats, smoke cigarettes and drink coffee they suppress appetite

Literally just put the fork down boyo

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/37/...

nohihi on Tumblr

Edtwt gives good advice honestly I went on there when I was trying to lose weight

will i lose weight if all i eat is 6k calories per week
Yes as long as you don't eat it all at once

It really only depends on how many calories you eat per day and how many you burn.

will i lose weight if all i eat is 6k calories per week
impossible to gain weight when 6k cal a week

something is not adding up, you're def not counting your calories right

one meal a day intermittent fast. big macs are nice

Don't eat anything after 7 pm, lots of frozen fruits, drink lots of hot teas that boost your metabolism (green tea/ginger lemon tea NO SUGAR OR HONEY), do cardio, fasting, set a goal weight. GL brocel.

Starvemaxx like those ED whores on tumblr if u wanna lose weight fast
i've been told by my mom that if i were to do that (assuming i had enough willpower to do it in the first place) that i would be hungry constantly afterwards and gain all the weight back since the body goes into "starvation mode" and converts all calories to fat

I'm a good ED coach damn