Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m starting to get bullied in middle age

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It’s so weird. Was hardly bullied in school as a kid. Never bullied all my adult life until now. I always assumed it was because I’m Ogrecel and people were afraid of me but not now. Like random people will say rude bullying comments to me. Like aren’t they scared I will rip their fucking heads off. I think I will chimp out at the next person who does. It’s so strange.

Stay quiet and stare them out lmao. Then follow them around recording them.

Challenge them to step outside and have a talk

Usually people at grocery store making rude comments to me. Due to my appearance.
??? Like you buying tomatoes and a random dude says, hey ugglo hows life being an ugly piece of shit? if that were the case you're 100% justified to go balistic ape mode

It’s so weird. Was hardly bullied in school as a kid. Never bullied all my adult life until now. I always assumed it was because I’m Ogrecel and people were afraid of me but not now. Like random people will say rude bullying comments to me. Like aren’t they scared I will rip their fucking heads off. I think I will chimp out at the next person who does. It’s so strange.
kill them

run at them full speed at night then change direction at the last moment

Eat them and make a bed foundation out of their bones.

Make a list of everytime a normie/foid Disrespects you, and make sure you read it every night before you go to bed. Let the Hatred and Pain flow through you and channel its energy as a form of Spritual Healing

Then one day make sure to start a Peaceful Protest about your Grievences as to why their behavior towards you is Unacceptable

Last edited:
The thing us, be ready to verbally respond.

Even something like, "I bet you have a tiny dick" will silence them fast.

People at your age already had kids and you don't, of course they are going to bully you. Also you are 5'10 in a country where 6' is average, even more so.
I think you have me confused with someone else.

How old are the people who make such comments? Occasionally it happens to me but it's always some stupid kid. Like one time recently I was shopping and some teenage cunt said "nice nose dude" as she was passing by. I wanted to say fuck you to her but being the pussy I am I said "thanks" as if I didn't know exactly what she meant :fuk:

Last edited:
Just buy brass knuckles if anything bad happens.

That happened to me on my last longer term job, also insinuating I'm a faggot and spreading rumours because I was single and childless.

Just say to them "what's your problem?" next time and push them if they carry on, if they go for you restrain or try to KO them. That's whay I'll do next time, probably end up dead but idc.

Time to start martial arts maxxing