Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im starting to find it all funny...

G

Ghost

Captain
All this status shit...

Chad... Stacy... Whatever...

Its all a big joke. I'm over my depression, bitterness, and rage phase.

Now I'm at a point where when I watch some random normie shit on YouTube and Blackpill is verified over and over again I no longer feel depressed or negative or suifuel...

I just giggle and find it funny.

Can anyone relate?

You're closer to the rope than you realize. Apathy is dangerous

youre nearing the final stage of the blackpill bro be careful

Yes I find it quite amusing at times ngl

Take the honkpill

Looks like you've taken that rainbowpill and fully accepted this as clown world

@Ghost I am curious do you still feel emotions such as happiness, sadness or even excitement? And do you enjoy the same hobbies you used to like e.g. video games?
I am asking because I too had depression for many years (14-20½) but after the depression went away it got replaced with apathy and it´s worse than anything I have experienced before, not feeling any emotions is horrible, boring and trivial every day is the same and has been for the past 5 years without anything remotely exciting.

I can relate. You should probably try reconnect before you start experiencing both boredom and apathy so you dont kill yourself. Your call.

@Ghost I am curious do you still feel emotions such as happiness, sadness or even excitement? And do you enjoy the same hobbies you used to like e.g. video games?
I am asking because I too had depression for many years (14-20½) but after the depression went away it got replaced with apathy and it´s worse than anything I have experienced before, not feeling any emotions is horrible, boring and trivial every day is the same and has been for the past 5 years without anything remotely exciting.
i very rarely experience any emotions nowadays only exception are anger and sadness. Only recent time when i was truly happy was when i took magic mushrooms.

i very rarely experience any emotions nowadays only exception are anger and sadness. Only recent time when i was truly happy was when i took magic mushrooms.
Yeah it´s very rare for me to actually feel sadness and anger I feel alot but that´s it, I especially miss feeling excitement like I did for many things in teenage years, happiness for me was only in childhood.

Most of the time I'm numb and stone faced. I've been directly asked a few times if I'm a convicted killer or war veteran.

I don't care about birthdays and holidays. To me they're just another day.

I still slightly feel emotions tho. Because at the end of the day I am still a human

I don't think I'll ever rope or ER. Because I wanna live as long to pay off my bad karma so the next life will be better

same

we are at the acceptance stage

I sadly can't relate.

I don't find it funny (ngl, sometimes i do), i find it hateworthy

Final stage of blackpill.

This is a point of no return.

Most of the time I'm numb and stone faced. I've been directly asked a few times if I'm a convicted killer or war veteran.

I don't care about birthdays and holidays. To me they're just another day.

I still slightly feel emotions tho. Because at the end of the day I am still a human
I can really relate to the holiday thing like I would usually feel nostalgic and excited about Christmas but now I feel nothing it´s just like any other day and Christmas used to be the best day of the year as a child.