Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im starting to feel repulsed by womens private parts

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
@Febrian Putra is right. Pretty girls have dirty vaginas becsuse they have a lot of sex with guys. A pretty girls vagina is used up, it has been infested with sperm from multiple guys. I get grossed out when I think about it.

Little bit sus title not gonna lie

@Febrian Putra is right. Pretty girls have dirty vaginas becsuse they have a lot of sex with guys. A pretty girls vagina is used up, it has been infested with sperm from multiple guys. I get grossed out when I think about it.
agreed
Little bit sus title not gonna lie
he has a reasonable point

Just go on r/Periods and you'll forever be grossed out by vaginas

Pretty toilets tend to sleep around with fewer men, the less attractive a toilet is the higher her partner count.

Pretty toilets tend to sleep around with fewer men, the less attractive a toilet is the higher her partner count.
Good observation. Pretty girls have sex with fewer men because they are more selective of who they have sex with.

Multiple guys AND DOGS...

...and cadmium-laced chinese sex toys...

...even horse smegma+cum, sometimes.

Initially thought it was gonna be a pillow-biter post, but I agree. god knows what’s festering up in those holes :feelsohgod:

@Mortis, if you believe that I'm a fag then you are a fool. I said that pretty girls have unclean vaginas and you accuse of being gay? That is such a low iq assumption posed by you.

@Mortis, if you believe that I'm a fag then you are a fool. I said that pretty girls have unclean vaginas and you accuse of being gay? That is such a low iq assumption posed by you.
I genuinely only read the title tbh :feelskek:

My apologies.

you should be banned for being such a retard. You have degraded yourself by saying that you will have sex with a dirty, rotten hole, that is pathetic

your a fag for even thinking this!

your a fag for even thinking this!
you're a fag because you are willing to cuck yourself for used-up vaginas. shut your fucking mouth, you dirty jewboy

you're a fag because you are willing to cuck yourself for used-up vaginas. shut your fucking mouth, you dirty jewboy
Yeah I’d love to penetrate virgin pussy but now fucking no girl is virgin their hymens were already ripped open and cummed in by random Chad Tyrone it is crzzy