Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m starting to develop a beard!!

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
This will hopefully hide my receding chin, shitty lower third, and give me a fake defined jaw kek...

Just beardmaxx bro.

How old are you
i want a beard too AHHHHHH

TGtJl7k.gif

LUCKY BASTARD. FUCK YOU

What color is your beard?

I have a beard to cover up my weak jawline, but I'm too lazy to groom it so it looks like a mess now.

Beard is the biggest cope there ever was. If you have a bad jaw, foids can spot it even with a beard.

Beard is the biggest cope there ever was. If you have a bad jaw, foids can spot it even with a beard.
Not really, it just has to be thick enough. But a beard causes many suspicions, as Chad doesn't need it.

Just beardmaxx bro:feelsgah:

I have a big beard. Doesnt help.

I'm 21 and all I can grow is a neckbeard :lul:

Not really, it just has to be thick enough. But a beard causes many suspicions, as Chad doesn't need it.
I disagree, with a weak jaw comes recessed chin, you cant hide a recessed jaw.

I disagree, with a weak jaw comes recessed chin, you cant hide a recessed jaw.
You are right until beard is really thick, as i said. You need that soul patch area to be completely covered with hair, with proper grooming you really can't tell.
ac75d6d001093996e70b55b253a9d2db.jpeg

Something like this.

Last edited:
Your leb so you have that option I am half native Canadian the ONLY ethnicity that cant grow a FUCKING BEARD

Beardmaxxing isnt popular with femoids brah unless your Chad

if we could grow beards at least people would stop mistaking us for 12 year old boys :feelsbadman:

if we could grow beards at least people would stop mistaking us for 12 year old boys :feelsbadman:
i can, and you realise how much of a cope it is when you have one

10 day heavy stubble is best.

I want to get one too, it'd be ginger so idk how that would look for me

took me years of growing and trimming until it looked decent.
don't be an idiot and shave it off prematurely. it gets better very very slowly, just have patience.

I will grow a beard so that I look more like a terrorist