Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm starting to despise my own people (Latinocel vent)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I've lived in south Florida for close to a decade, and despite it being a heavily Hispanic area, I've been kind of sheltered away from Hispanics until recently; before mid 2023, I've worked mostly with whites and to a smaller extent curries (i'm in STEM). Most of my dealings with Hispanics were at the gym, brief interactions in public (i.e. stores, repairmen that came to my place, cleaning staff, etc). Also, my particular neighborhood has a relatively low Hispanic population compared to the rest of south FL.
My new job is heavily Hispanic, and I hate the environment, and I get why so many Americans hate us, because we're annoying as fuck; gossipy and tattling coworkers, liars, no planning ahead and do things on the fly, maliciously set you up to look bad, loud, and lose their tempers over minor things. Overall I hate their piss-poor, opportunistic, cut-corners view towards life.
My commute is just as bad, as a lot of them bring their shitty driving habits here, and I seriously fear for my fucking life when I'm on the road. Transplants to FL always complain about bad driving, but no one dares to describe the elephant in the room --- its all the Hispanics who are not used to following rules on the road.
Many of the fresh off the boat ones at my job see me as an American because I was born here and I speak Spanish with a slight accent, and for the first time that makes me fucking glad.
I'm actively looking to move to a part of the country (or world) where there's few Latinos.

Its interesting how at my work, the people I get along best with are the few non-Latinos

I've lived in south Florida for close to a decade, and despite it being a heavily Hispanic area, I've been kind of sheltered away from Hispanics until recently; before mid 2023, I've worked mostly with whites and to a smaller extent curries (i'm in STEM). Most of my dealings with Hispanics were at the gym, brief interactions in public (i.e. stores, repairmen that came to my place, cleaning staff, etc). Also, my particular neighborhood has a relatively low Hispanic population compared to the rest of south FL.
My new job is heavily Hispanic, and I hate the environment, and I get why so many Americans hate us, because we're annoying as fuck; gossipy and tattling coworkers, liars, no planning ahead and do things on the fly, maliciously set you up to look bad, loud, and lose their tempers over minor things. Overall I hate their piss-poor, opportunistic, cut-corners view towards life.
My commute is just as bad, as a lot of them bring their shitty driving habits here, and I seriously fear for my fucking life when I'm on the road. Transplants to FL always complain about bad driving, but no one dares to describe the elephant in the room --- its all the Hispanics who are not used to following rules on the road.
Many of the fresh off the boat ones at my job see me as an American because I was born here and I speak Spanish with a slight accent, and for the first time that makes me fucking glad.
I'm actively looking to move to a part of the country (or world) where there's few Latinos.

Its interesting how at my work, the people I get along best with are the few non-Latinos
Imagine living next to my nigger neighbours for one day, Youd wish you had an M16 with a drum mag to just plaff them down, I would if guns were legal and the purge began, Then id go back and play vidya.

You have pretty girls at least.
77442389 retrato de una mujer hermosa sobre fondo negro
I feel like my skin tone is so complicated what colors v0 zwskp2ezs0xb1
57620826 039 f829
Young woman winking 171337 17106
Touching back head thinking making choice 1187 255178
Spanish woman holding hair hand watching aside 633478 2482
Young caucasian woman white wall 1368 96051

Imagine living next to my nigger neighbours for one day, Youd wish you had an M16 with a drum mag to just plaff them down, I would if guns were legal and the purge began, Then id go back and play vidya.
I grew up with nigger neighbors actually, and they're just as shitty, if not worse. I've lived among whites, niggers, and latinos....when I lived around whites I had zero issues

Honestly I've never really met too many, they're all down south. From what I can get though a lot of the spic zoomers are nigger wannabe Edgars who like bullying weaker spics and other races while living in million dollar homes and acting like they're straight out from the slums of Tijuana. :dafuckfeels: @ElTruecel

Honestly I've never really met too many, they're all down south. From what I can get though a lot of the spic zoomers are nigger wannabe Edgars who like bullying weaker spics and other races while living in million dollar homes and acting like they're straight out from the slums of Tijuana. :dafuckfeels: @ElTruecel
You called it.

But from a Florida reference, just swap Tijuana for other shithole cities such as Habana/Bogota/Caracas

That’s mainly in like the east coast afaik. But yea that trope is really common and normal in Florida especially Miami. Texas, california, florida & maybe New Mexico is where you’ll find those types. But yea I heard they’re very insufferable there

Also @PLA1092
The girls a lot of Edgars are hoodrat tier and nothing any latinocel should aspire to get. They are low trash hoodrats usually and very terrible to ltr they should only be used for sex.

Landwhales & hoodrats = automatic betabuxx if you aren’t thug maxxed

The only Hispanic girls in the us any latinocel should ltr is a non primitive one from the suburbs or any chronically online Hispanic. The ones from the city that don’t fit the latter = betabuxx not worth it for any latinocel.