Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i'm stalking girls on social media

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
they are 19-20yo like me, but they are not rotting in their rooms like me, they are enjoying life

why?

me too i dont even like them its just so entertaining to see their shitty tweets

By "enjoying" you mean "acting like vain degenerate alcoholic pothead sluts", right?

Because that's how the world works. You can't change it, at least not on a large scale. :)

"i have been in the house for 3 days and i am going crazy" just fucking LOL

I did go to some instagram pages in the past but I pretty much stopped doing that. It's just too much suifuel for me.

that's the biggest suicide fuel why do this to yourself?

used to stalk girls but I stopped, it's not healthy

doing the same thing, just looked up this girl that I talked to everyday in class in 9th grade, still in good shape, no sign of degeneracy in fb photos....how should I go about this?

These days, social media sites tell you who is looking at your profile. You have to use throw away accounts to stalk people now.

These days, social media sites tell you who is looking at your profile. You have to use throw away accounts to stalk people now.

what social media sites tell you this