Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The ego of foids on the social media are insane

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★
Every postwall think she are a princess and all foids have several tattoos, hundreds of partners in their sexual life and now they think they have the right to still demand a tall, rich, successful guy to marry her :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

delusional that at 35 they still want an LTR with the chad who pumped and dumped them at 18

Women are permanent children. No hope for them, least in this Jewish system we have been born into.

delusional that at 35 they still want an LTR with the chad who pumped and dumped them at 18
These sluts will never forget chad. They still have the mentality that they are princesses because they receive constant validation from simps and white knights on social media.

Women are permanent children. No hope for them, least in this Jewish system we have been born into.
It's brutal how the average or ugly man is treated by women, those sluts think they are a deity and need be worshipped.

It's brutal how the average or ugly man is treated by women, those sluts think they are a deity and need be worshipped.
Even a Stacy shouldn't be worshipped, let alone a normie. While simps aren't the root cause, they don't help. Ban simps and the foids they donate their parent's lifesaving to.

Empty wrecks who reek of syphilis.
Not One happy soul to BE seen

Every postwall think she are a princess and all foids have several tattoos, hundreds of partners in their sexual life and now they think they have the right to still demand a tall, rich, successful guy to marry her :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
They feel entitled to the ‘best’

Do you know why they think that? Because that is the way they are treated. The average foid is a mini-celebrity now. Endless simps on social media worshipping them and liking their posts, thousands of thirsty guys BEGGING to take them on dates and pay for everything, posting their feet on OnlyFans and making millions, being treated like literal royalty when they step outside, a media that endlessly worships them, laws which favor them in every possible way, being first to get hired and last to get fired, I could go on. They think they are gods because foids ARE LITERAL GODS IN THE WEST.

That is where I have the problem, I just want to be left alone.

It's the sexual attention

several tattoos,
Instant red flag, women with tattoos are often ´loose´.
hundreds of partners in their sexual life
:foidSoy:You can´t handle a sexually strong woman!
it´s 2024, get over it loser!
My body my choice!:foidSoy:

My wallet, my choice.
I´ll never wife up Post-wall whores.
Let women fend for themselves, strong and independent right?

They got it all fucked up.

Do you know why they think that? Because that is the way they are treated. The average foid is a mini-celebrity now. Endless simps on social media worshipping them and liking their posts, thousands of thirsty guys BEGGING to take them on dates and pay for everything, posting their feet on OnlyFans and making millions, being treated like literal royalty when they step outside, a media that endlessly worships them, laws which favor them in every possible way, being first to get hired and last to get fired, I could go on. They think they are gods because foids ARE LITERAL GODS IN THE WEST.
More like protected vermin priestesses, apostles of syphilis.

Which is why it was a mistake

Their behavior on social media makes their natural narcissism transparent (for those who want to see).

Every second foid i see is tattooed and ALWAYS with a thug/taller bf, i wish they were forced to take the seed of the ugliest shortest trucels

The funny thing is that Chads usually like women with tattoos. What kind of world is this?