Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m spiraling downhill

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Recently lost my job. Have $100 in savings. Still waiting on unemployment to approve me with bills needing to be paid.

Had a phone interview today and I fucked it up. They asked what happened with my last job and I told them the truth, I got laid off. I fucked it up.

Using my credit card for groceries and Father’s Day gift and racking up credit card debt.

Stopped going to the gym even though everyone compliments my physique. I started drinking at night instead hoping I would build enough courage to end it all.

Can’t sleep at night either. Doc put me on Lunesta and I wake up at 1 AM wide awake with anxiety (everything in general). Called the doc to see if she can switch me to Ambien so we’ll see.

I'm sorry brocel :feelsbadman:

I hope that things turn around for you soon.

Unfortunately it would probably be better to lie during job interviews because people's expectations are too high.

That's how people become homeless :feelsbadman:

Never in my life did I think I would be in this position. I’m only 22. This is fucking insane.
I'm sorry brocel :feelsbadman:

I hope that things turn around for you soon.

Unfortunately it would probably be better to lie during job interviews because people's expectations are too high.

True, the thing is I got laid off. I have a clean record. It’s not like I told them I robbed a bank or I’m a convicted felon. Still I’m treated just the same.

i dont know where you live but if you move to a major city in the east/west coast of america, its pretty damn easy to find a job.

local businesses/start ups always need people. in fact they often have trouble getting people.

save your money and invest it in stocks/crypto/real estate/etc... and watch your money/assets compound/appreciate up year over year. before you know it you can retire in a decade or two. maybe before if you work hard and are lucky

I almost died a couple of times during my severe alcohol addiction. scary close calls. now I'm planning on moving to east asia for good.

Last edited:
i dont know where you live but if you move to a major city in the east/west coast of america, its pretty damn easy to find a job.

local businesses/start ups always need people. in fact they often have trouble getting people.

Yeah, I already updated my resume and sent out a few applications so far. Looking into something like security. We’ll see how it goes.
save your money and invest it in stocks/crypto/real estate/etc... and watch your money/assets compound/appreciate up year over year. before you know it you can retire in a decade or two. maybe before if you work hard and are lucky

Bro I barely made enough to buy a t shirt as it was when I was working. If I had money to burn though I’d definitely put extra into stocks/crypto.

The only thing I’m thinking, because right now everything is up in the air… I live alone in a 3 bedroom duplex. If I move back into my mom’s house and rent it out to 2-3 tenants I could bring in $2,000-$3,000 a month.

A 500 square foot apartment in my area goes for $1,500 a month.

The thing with that is I hated living in that state and it’s just admitting defeat.

I almost died a couple of times during my severe alcohol addiction. scary close calls. now I'm planning on moving to east asia for good.

Sorry about that bro. I don’t get blackout drunk since I hate the taste of alcohol, maybe a beer or two.

Good call on east asia, I’d move too if I had the balls to do it