Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm sorry I was wrong IT: personality does actually matter

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
Is this the "good personality" these IT retards are talking about?

“For instance, clinicians and psychologists working in prison settings have long known that inmates with more psychopathic features tenaciously try (i.e., are preoccupied with sex) and often succeed (i.e., must offer some attractive qualities, even if faked) at seducing prison staff, including clinical staff supposedly equipped with the tools to not be subverted by manipulation and charm that psychopathic men deploy.”

“Yet these individuals were some of the most violent and disruptive individuals in the institutions they were housed. The enigma of presenting such a positive image of themselves successfully despite their negative effect on others is what strongly influenced our ideas for this study,” Brazil told PsyPost.

E20PEIOWEAIX8R1

Oh jeez, well done, that will show them! They will probably change their minds now!
Well done OP, pat yourself on the shoulder for me, wow, just wow, you're so smart and intelligent. Well done, you probably changed these peoples lifes!

Is this the "good personality" these IT retards are talking about?

“For instance, clinicians and psychologists working in prison settings have long known that inmates with more psychopathic features tenaciously try (i.e., are preoccupied with sex) and often succeed (i.e., must offer some attractive qualities, even if faked) at seducing prison staff, including clinical staff supposedly equipped with the tools to not be subverted by manipulation and charm that psychopathic men deploy.”

“Yet these individuals were some of the most violent and disruptive individuals in the institutions they were housed. The enigma of presenting such a positive image of themselves successfully despite their negative effect on others is what strongly influenced our ideas for this study,” Brazil told PsyPost.

E20PEIOWEAIX8R1
Sometimes I think it can't get worse but it does:feelsclown:

I love the fact that we live in these blue haired or bald cuckold fatasses minds rent free

That friggin' table, can't believe I hadn't looked at that until this post :feelshaha:.

Verbally/physically assaultive: Comparison Subjects 17%, Severe Psychopaths 100%.

Sex/marriage with female staff: Comparison Subjects 0%, Severe Psychopaths 39%.

JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. You can't make this shit up, this is reality:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek:. With all of those psychopaths so openly showing off their personalities by assaulting and insulting other prisoners and probably staff as well, no wonder that those female staffers fall for them on the spot. They just can't resist honest men you know:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back