Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm sorry, but if you have perfectly working androgen receptors and are above 5'8", how are you an incel?

Don’t worry OP. I am the only incel on this forum. You can trust me
3107.jpg

foids standards are just brutal tbh

Those are not gymmaxxed arms, at all. Those are natural, zero-training, non-fat arms. Very skinny. They just look large because of his large skeletal frame.
I train to failure daily and he still mogs me. Framepill is fucking unreal.

Because rice ogre have zero niche appeal, only way to get pussy as a rice is kpopmaxx. Also my non-NT is bad, and I mean worse than most users on here.

Because rice ogre have zero niche appeal, only way to get pussy as a rice is kpopmaxx. Also my non-NT is bad, and I mean worse than most users on here.
I'm curious. Did you take hgh before or after skeletal maturity (about 16-17 years old)?

I'm curious. Did you take hgh before or after skeletal maturity (about 16-17 years old)?
Exactly 16-17 yo, and I only took it for a year before my stack ran out and I didn't have enough money, I saved up money from working at grocery store one summer so that I could buy steroids and guns after I turned 18. I'm 20 now.

Idk bro ask the girls who keep rejecting me

Exactly 16-17 yo, and I only took it for a year before my stack ran out and I didn't have enough money, I saved up money from working at grocery store one summer so that I could buy steroids and guns after I turned 18. I'm 20 now.
OK. Well, that's a bit inconclusive for my research. Bummer. Oh well, I'll ask anyway: do you think taking super physiological amounts of hgh increased the width of you bones?

OK. Well, that's a bit inconclusive for my research. Bummer. Oh well, I'll ask anyway: do you think taking super physiological amounts of hgh increased the width of you bones?
My father's side of the family are all framemoggers, even the women have projected scapulas. My mother's side of the family are all endomorphs, they're not the tallest but they're densely built people. I'm 40% Mongol, some central asian ancestry, and have a Buryat ancestor. Even if I didn't take HGH, I would've probably still been around the same I am now.

All HGH did for me is increase the rate of muscle growth and expand my organs like gut. It might have had some impact on my ramus. If you take HGH you might see some minor increase in your frame, but it won't be enough for you to ascend because you have to already have a exemplary frame in the first place for it to look insane. Your chin and nose might grow, don't know if you want that or not. Don't expect to turn into the incredible Hulk.

Same with Non NT part, theres no nichemaxxing as babyfaced cutecel if you are a turbo sperg.

Same with Non NT part, theres no nichemaxxing as babyfaced cutecel if you are a turbo sperg.
The only way to "nichemaxx" as a non-NT is to be extremely tall kek. Nichemaxxing only works for at least LTNs and they must be NT

What do ARs have to do with anything

It's about prenatal test & dht tbh, everything is that.

Bones, height, penis size. It's over and long done.

How would you define perfectly working androgen receptors?

im 5'6 so im a real incel

Seriously. So many on this site have the potential to get pussy. I know maybe 2 or 3 fellow trucels here. It's a bit frustrating, honestly.
You voicemog me so maybe I'm more truecel than you.

Seriously. So many on this site have the potential to get pussy. I know maybe 2 or 3 fellow trucels here. It's a bit frustrating, honestly.
Are you saying that being 5'8" and having androgen receptors (Roidmaxing?) is enough? Don't forget to abusemax and not be too nice, which they call boring. Personality matters, but not in the way they say it does. It is extremely difficult to land a foid, nevermind an attractive one. Keeping one is even harder. It's all a game, and 1 slip up is all it takes for her to branch swing.

Because if your ARs work at 30% efficiency, your 500 t level is another man's 150. Do you understand?
Ok but what would high test do for your ascension? you will just be an ogre with muscles and horny af

Ok but what would high test do for your ascension? you will just be an ogre with muscles and horny af
You realize women have always sexually selected masculine traits, right? Why do you think there's so many foids now with broad shoulders on zero testosterone?

The only people above this height that can’t get any is people with bad faces. Face over height after 5’10 for MOST girls if every other stat is identical.

and how tall are you voice mogger try being 5'6

I'm gigaugly ultra high inhibit ricecel.

:feelsmega:Looked into it so are you not fully formed down there or?
Yes. I likely have mild androgen insensitivity, so no genital feminization. Came out of my mom looking normal. My dick's 6 inches.

Yes. I likely have mild androgen insensitivity, so no genital feminization. Came out of my mom looking normal. My dick's 6 inches.
Man boobs infertility? Asking cause it is probably something a foid would not notice.

I know right. I'm legit such a magnificent and handsome gentleman, but women just can't see that for some reason. They are too dumb for their own good. They should pick me.

I know right. I'm legit such a magnificent and handsome gentleman, but women just can't see that for some reason. They are too dumb for their own good. They should pick me.
So supreme how can they not throw themselves at you?

So supreme how can they not throw themselves at you?
Exactly. They are just too dumb and distasteful. How can they ignore such a gentleman like me? I'm gorgeous. Why can't they see that?

Man boobs infertility? Asking cause it is probably something a foid would not notice.
I'm fertile. I have some breast fat. They don't hang and they're not rounded, but it's not a flat chest.

I'm fertile. I have some breast fat. They don't hang and they're not rounded, but it's not a flat chest.
Yea bruv like how is it an issue then? Normally when people bring up that condition it is serious like a dude who was twenty and his balls never dropped especially with that voice the guy on the episode I watched never went through full puberty has small dick balls manboobs and sounded about thirteen also a ginger to top it off jfl. Health problems possibly from Low T but I don't think anyone would ever notice dudes with T issues sometimes can't even get it up joeover.

Last edited:
Yea bruv like how is it an issue then? Normally when people bring up that condition it is serious like a dude who was twenty and his balls never dropped especially with that voice the guy on the episode I watched never went through full puberty has small dick balls manboobs and sounded about thirteen also a ginger to top it off jfl.
you woulda seen how its an issue but my forum showing that just got taken down. For being a "selfie". I mean, technically, I guess.

you woulda seen how its an issue but my forum showing that just got taken down. For being a "selfie". I mean, technically, I guess.
Saying you look fluffy? This pic of a curry with the condition I can kinda see thought this is coming from a dude who looks like I came straight out of the gas chambers.:feelsstudy:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    255 KB · Views: 8
Saying you look fluffy? This pic of a curry with the condition I can kinda see thought this is coming from a dude who looks like I came straight out of the gas chambers.:feelsstudy:
Yeah this guy has MAIS. He looks pretty much identical to me proportion-wise, his frame is just larger. And it looks like curry bearding genetics are so strong that they break through even this.

No, I'm not fat. Neither is this guy, really.