Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I’m sometimes Relieved that my family didn’t killed me

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
The amount of scaring/torture/bullying/physical/
sexual abuse I got from both my mother/father/grandparents was really weirdly extreme. I think I’m a really strong person overall

i don’t wish to write them here

i was thinking that I was gonna die someday in my childhood by one of my fathers beatings or pscho stuff, that was why school was better than home those days

I do think I’m one of the most toughest mofos in the world , my mind got broken but still you can’t broke something which is already broken and what doesn’t kill you makes you weirder like me

the normie people who know my parents think they are “amazing people” seriously normies are the fucking worst evils in the world , they always said “ you’re parents are amazing people “ while they probably knew what the fuck was happening

But if I get any lower marks or even do something slightly wrong I’ma terrible disrespectful person jfl

they can’t rn I beat them back

they are truly evil people nearly all my family , they were probably sick bullies from the start

and I fucking hate when they say “ you don’t even like anyone” bitch non of you were even likable to begin with , every one of you abused me in a way, not that there was decent people and I didn’t liked them ,fucking sick sonsobitches

Damn. F for the happy kiddo you could haven been. But many applauses for suvrviving it.
Incels go through a lot while the world try to break us. I just hope y are free ( or that can soon be) from them.

The amount of scaring/torture/bullying/physical/
sexual abuse I got from both my mother/father/grandparents was really weirdly extreme. I think I’m a really strong person overall

i don’t wish to write them here

i was thinking that I was gonna die someday in my childhood by one of my fathers beatings or pscho stuff, that was why school was better than home those days

I do think I’m one of the most toughest mofos in the world , my mind got broken but still you can’t broke something which is already broken and what doesn’t kill you makes you weirder like me

the normie people who know my parents think they are “amazing people” seriously normies are the fucking worst evils in the world , they always said “ you’re parents are amazing people “ while they probably knew what the fuck was happening

But if I get any lower marks or even do something slightly wrong I’ma terrible disrespectful person jfl

they can’t rn I beat them back

they are truly evil people nearly all my family , they were probably sick bullies from the start

and I fucking hate when they say “ you don’t even like anyone” bitch non of you were even likable to begin with , every one of you abused me in a way, not that there was decent people and I didn’t liked them ,fucking sick sonsobitches
sorry to hear that brocel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Damn. F for the happy kiddo you could haven been. But many applauses for suvrviving it.
Incels go through a lot while the world try to break us. I just hope y are free ( or that can soon be) from them.
Thanks, we kinda made our peace and I’m not in touch with other people
sorry to hear that brocel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Thanks

You were raised by a single mom

They probably didn’t know to be honest, people are good at putting masks on with strangers.

I can relate to you op I got abused too physically badly it also messed with me mentally. Which shows a lot of mental problems are caused by environments. I don’t speak to most of my family anymore I cut them off and now far away from them.

Same
They probably didn’t know to be honest, people are good at putting masks on with strangers.

I can relate to you op I got abused too physically badly it also messed with me mentally. Which shows a lot of mental problems are caused by environments. I don’t speak to most of my family anymore I cut them off and now far away from them.