Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm so ugly...

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
I'm ugly asf. [UWSL]I'm looking in the mirror and I'm disgusted. I'm short 5'10 bald man who ain't shit. I don't even blame women of not fucking with me because I'm ugly asf. The government should fucking hand me a shotgun because it's illegal to live life on rejection, ghosted mod. I have 27 yo and never saw a pussy irl, no hug, kiss nothing. For me this things are sci-fi. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]GOD PLEASE KILL ME. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I've already attempted to suicide 3 times but failed. Just imagine failing at suicide. I'm a disaster. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
But that's okay 'cause so are you.

Don’t rope brocel, u can always cope

Just buy a wig tbh. Better than being bald+ soft and hard maxx before u say it’s over otherwise u will kill urself

Suffering is a part of life for sure, so is joy. But when the suffering outweighs joy, life becomes a burden.
I fully understand why people commit suicide, yet i suggest you to look for more copes.
Why hesitate to die? You will die anyway, so you can just relax with that fact that no matter how hard it gets, it will end one day.

Am so ugly I make the elephant Man faint.