Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im so ugly even blue pillers call me average.

• Thread starter FutureHallOfHanger
  • Start date
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
Imagine being so ugly that looksmaxxers and bluepillers share the same option. It's so frustrating and has left me dazed. I don't even feel human anymore. I go on looksmaxx get memed on get called average get redpilled advice. Then I go on bluepill groups for opinion and get called average and and get told to get a hair cut that "fits my face," despite going to a professional alt barber and getting mid fades.

I want to paint my ceiling red. There's a bridge in my city that has a sidewalk and they never put suicide gate on it and it plummets into the river into the middle but at the start it plummets about 700ft onto concrete. All I have is a short mid face and young face and people treat me like I'm a disgusting monstrosity the gas lighting never stops just like the isolation and having no friends. No one cares about me. I randomly talked to this guy I've had on Facebook for years and he randomly told me he had no idea I even left the hometown despite me living in a city for nearly 2 years. This loser thought I was just LDARing back in my hometown and never did anything with my life. Why did I have to be like this? I've used every lookism site from reddit to lookism to looksmaxx to 4chan and get told the same shit. Jfl I deserve to be dead.

That's nothing.

Imagine being so ugly that you are a shit skinned currycel.

Then I go on bluepill groups for opinion and get called average and and get told to get a hair cut that "fits my face," despite going to a professional alt barber and getting mid fades.
I got the literal exact same responses as you did when I posted my face on those Soyddit rate me things two years ago. Never tried Looksmax, Lookism told me it was over, JFL.

It's enraging and regurgitated advice, I advise you to simply not listen to it. They're all retarded gaslighters, who what I have a theory on are probably either glowniggers or AI programmed bots designed to do this shit to anyone who shows insecurities on their appearance. I feel like the feds are really trying to stop young men from being blackpilled, it will cause a significant decline in the world's economy if all sub-6s just decided to give up after realizing that their looks and genetics dictate almost every facet of their life, especially regarding their social life.

Last edited:
I got the literal exact same responses as you did when I posted my face on those Soyddit rate me things two years ago. Never tried Looksmax, Lookism told me it was over, JFL.

It's enraging and regurgitated advice, I advise you to simply not listen to it. They're all retarded gaslighters, who what I have a theory on are probably either glowniggers or AI programmed bots designed to do this shit to anyone who shows insecurities on their appearance. I feel like the feds are really trying to stop young men from being blackpilled, it will cause a significant decline in the world's economy if all sub-6s just decided to give up after realizing that their looks and genetics dictate almost every facet of their life, especially regarding their social life.
The ultimate cope. Targeted ai theory. I've actually had similar thoughts. I hear a lot from redpillers that I have a high trust look and bully victim look so people assume it's easy for people to pick on me. I look too average and innocent. I've also been told I look like the default setting of a white guy. "John doe" and "someone you pass on the street everyday" multiple times from both red and blue pillers. Homeless approach me specifically and ask for money or favors a lot but I'm actually kind of "tall" so a lot of the bullying is mostly done online when they see my high trust child face and assume I'm 5'7. I don't I haven't been robbed or assaulted yet because of my body type. But like I said I must have a high trust face because homeless always ask me for money and I've had people at stores ask me to save their spot in line or had black guy randomly strike up a conversation about what tea brand they like. Jfl.

The ultimate cope. Targeted ai theory. I've actually had similar thoughts. I hear a lot from redpillers that I have a high trust look and bully victim look so people assume it's easy for people to pick on me. I look too average and innocent. I've also been told I look like the default setting of a white guy. "John doe" and "someone you pass on the street everyday" multiple times from both red and blue pillers. Homeless approach me specifically and ask for money or favors a lot but I'm actually kind of "tall" so a lot of the bullying is mostly done online when they see my high trust child face and assume I'm 5'7. I don't I haven't been robbed or assaulted yet because of my body type. But like I said I must have a high trust face because homeless always ask me for money and I've had people at stores ask me to save their spot in line or had black guy randomly strike up a conversation about what tea brand they like. Jfl.
age?

I’ve posted my photo to truerateme, amiugly, photofeeler. Got rated a 3 on all of them :cryfeels:

How tall are you OP?

if you are :blackpill: you know there is no hope
only cope

"bluepillers" (they know that the bp is bs) are often disgusted by incels and hate them openly.

Mogs me because of "short midface", it's worse when you're a horsefacecel tbh :feelsthink: