Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm so tired of you edgelord/gore-loving pathetic scumbags.

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
You are so detrimental to this community, and Inceldom in general.

"I jerk off to dead kike whores killed by Hamas"

"I jerk off to whores getting beheaded"

"Video of ______ getting whipped and killed"

"This is how I would treat my sex slave" Goes on a unhinged fucking diatribe, while in actual reality, is a shy fag that can't even look at a foid cashier in the eyes.

One nigga going on a rant about how he hates children, then proceeds to post pictures of dead children.

You are all so fucking boring. I despise you so much.
Thanks. This site is so paradoxical. Sometimes you have based high iq posts backed with sources and sometimes it's just "omg 2 paragraph of me fantasizing about my oneitis".

The truth is, the personality meme has an once of truth to it and those gore loving abominations are the 000.1% percentage that actually qualify for it, like ER. (And their looks may still double bar them from relationships)

You are so detrimental to this community, and Inceldom in general.
Cucked statement, though.

If you're one of those guys who think we should tone down the blaxkpil for normies, it's contradictory. If the blackpill is true then they'd never listen to ugly men ranting online. It's gaining traction, just let things unfold, infact, bad publicity is better the no publicity cause the guys that would agree with us wouldn't be deterred by bait.

>creates fake people in his head
>gets upset about said people
wtf r u talking about i havent seen bait like that on this forum

Funnily enough, of the "IT wont touch this" tier posts. Most are bait anyway, but the ones that aren't... IT literally never touch jfl. There's a reason for that. IT cherrypick whatever makes them tick.

Don't think most of this is fake or that people will grow out of it. There comes a point, after a long time of misstreatment and helpless suffering where seeing the people you hate hurt is worth more than any sense of morals or fear of other people's judgement or even self-interest / self-preservation.

I dislike all the hamas / nazi / genocide / rape / etc. shit on here because it guarantees that we will never be seen as anything but dangerous trash, because it makes the job of our opposition easier and slows down the speed at which the outside starts to sympathise with our situation. But, at the same time, the traits that make people this disagreeable and outspoken probably are also largely responsible for them rejecting the societal programming and finding onto here in the first place. Can't change one without changing the other.

There might be some real chance that some of the violent murder sprees did more than just make us into enemies of the state. They might also have forced society to face our misery instead of just ignoring it and through that they might actually have sped up the total time it will take for society to process the new reality of the sex market and the gynocentric madness that it has allowed to fester inside the academic world.

But all the other political and religious and counter-cultural crap that has nothing to do with male group interests is nothing but a burden. You can only truly maximize one value. If you are hoping to pursue a goal, any additional goals will only serve to force you into conflicts of interests between them.

You can try to push for a male-sympathetic perspective in the world, but you can't do that and also make a point of spreading hate for the jews and wanting rape legalized and so on. You can openly celebrate or at least be enthusiatic about violence, that is something people have shown to accept as long as they can be convinced that this is a consequence of long-term abuse and suffering. They accepted it for violent criminals, for the rape and slaughter during the haitian struggle for independence
FireShot Webpage Capture 1655   Haitian Revolution   Wikipedia   enwikipediaorg

or for a trans school shooting nowadays
A41e404d557d16bf5ade19cf2f19f11c
Fsj0Gs6aEAAt8hh
Fsj0Gs8akAESL2Y

But they won't accept you talking about the big jewish conspiracy or mass murder. Should society ever consider lending us a helping hand and lifting us out of our misery, anyone insisting on making it about their favorite retarded pet issue completly unrelated to our struggle will be nothing but an anker, trying to force everyone else to remain stuck down in hell with them.

Last edited:
And now he's back jfl

Too based for this site

Very funny looking woman

Look at her eyes, ahh soo defeated. No more females aura.

I cull the Weaks, that’s what I do

True, i'm tired of all these pussies who cant even look a girl in the eyes writing about how they want to rape foids or make their sex slave, most users on here would stutter their ass of if a MTB would approach them

I don't want to actively hurt women, but I have coomed numerous times to Bianca Devins' severed head and that fat Brazilian cunt with vomit spewing from her neck.

These women enjoyed torturing men, as many of them do, and I have personally faced that as well.

There's countless cases of women who give everything to criminals, to men who abuse them.

I've personally driven past a rally with thousands of women screaming and crying on the streets for the right to murder their child, when they could just close their legs, or choose a good man.

Maybe I'm mentally deranged, but all I know is I feel logically justified in not seeing "good" in women. Hence, my severe detachment.