Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm so tired of you edgelord/gore-loving pathetic scumbags.

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-
You are so detrimental to this community, and Inceldom in general.

"I jerk off to dead kike whores killed by Hamas"

"I jerk off to whores getting beheaded"

"Video of ______ getting whipped and killed"

"This is how I would treat my sex slave" Goes on a unhinged fucking diatribe, while in actual reality, is a shy fag that can't even look at a foid cashier in the eyes.

One nigga going on a rant about how he hates children, then proceeds to post pictures of dead children.

You are all so fucking boring. I despise you so much.

They'll grow out of it. Everyone does. It's just IT bait really. Gore itself can be interesting I guess given a sense of morbid curiosity but yeah jfl, all the "i jerk off to women being brutally slaughtered" is just IT bait. At best just do what IT should do and ignore it. Some people have their edgelord phase as boring and retarded as it can get. Those who push it will get themselves banned though.

They just need their meds

they'll grow out of it but it does make normies seethe so theres nothing to complain about

I'm about to turn 31 and I haven't grown out of having thoughts like this. Though, I think it might have to do with actually being SMI. I think a lot of the younger people on this site are edgy just to be edgy, which is fine I guess. Nothing on the internet bothers me anymore.

I really like jewish girls.

Dead jewess > living currywhore or living noodle

but i genuinely have necrophilia fetish. im not faking it:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

i even have corpse collection of dead woman pic and video

"I jerk off to dead kike whores killed by Hamas"

"I jerk off to whores getting beheaded"

"Video of ______ getting whipped and killed"

"This is how I would treat my sex slave" Goes on a unhinged fucking diatribe, while in actual reality, is a shy fag that can't even look at a foid cashier in the eyes.

One nigga going on a rant about how he hates children, then proceeds to post pictures of dead children.

how can I be a shyfag when im a literally tallcel bro? im literally one of the tallest man in Malaysia, i tower over men and foids like they were ant, creature that were beneath me

dude I spit at a whore face, i stole food from gas station. I make normies quit their job because I I grip their hand too much because he is touching me. I called my mom and sister holes that are beneath me and throw glasses so they can clean it up and know their places.

Ive done all of that

I use money to sneak up and buy alcohol without my pisslam family knowing

I just like woman body only, I dont want their validation. Thats called being weak, wanting validation from creature that is inferior to you. The only validation comes out from snuffing their lives and use their bodies as trophy

but i genuinely have necrophilia fetish. im not faking it:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

i even have corpse collection of dead woman pic and video
dude I spit at a whore face, i stole food from gas station. I make normies quit their job because I I grip their hand too much because he is touching me. I called my mom and sister holes that are beneath me and throw glasses so they can clean it up and know their places.

Ive done all of that
Got it.

They'll grow out of it. Everyone does. It's just IT bait really. Gore itself can be interesting I guess given a sense of morbid curiosity but yeah jfl, all the "i jerk off to women being brutally slaughtered" is just IT bait. At best just do what IT should do and ignore it. Some people have their edgelord phase as boring and retarded as it can get. Those who push it will get themselves banned though.
I believe you are being too charitable (In saying that is just IT bait, I mean), but It might totally be me being too UNcharitable.

I understand, and appreciate that you guys are keeping an eye on these niggas...

I'm just jaded at this point... Again, they are so fucking boring.

I believe you are being too charitable (In saying that is just IT bait, I mean), but It might totally be me being too UNcharitable.

I understand, and appreciate that you guys are keeping an eye on these niggas...

I'm just jaded at this point... Again, they are so fucking boring.
Most of the time it's always bait tbh. It's not hard to notice either really. Just people trying to get under normies skins.

Most of the time it's always bait tbh. It's not hard to notice either really. Just people trying to get under normies skins.
Yeah, I can see that... Whatever, I guess. I will just follow your "ignore it" advice.

If you are that tall and treat your family as you menttioned above how come you need to sneak?
I want peace, i dont do this everyday retard. I do it when i am infuriate because i have mastered the art of self control

If you are that tall and treat your family as you menttioned above how come you need to sneak?
i live in islamic country, thats why

female must be disciplined

but you need to show them kindness too, thats how you manipulate people

thats macievelli technique

i simply use it to my best power

Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.
Re: Dapperbuffalo for best mod
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151667941Sunday, December 14, 2014 4:41 AM CST
Each moderator can be considered "Good". Favoritism towards a particular one would be unreasonable.
Re: Introduce yourselves
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152980914Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:18 AM CST
Surely we can communicate without exhibiting favoritism towards a particular set of users?
Re: Have you ever noticed that Off Topic has cliches?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST
"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like." Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics. Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.
Re: Post your top 3 OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158478421Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:32 PM CDT
Why do you consider it necessary to show favoritism towards any particular set of users? There's plenty of positive individuals that you would be restricting yourself from by showing unreasonable bias towards users who you prefer seeing on the website.

Re: Where did Latin American come from?

UnsourcedAnon

Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.

Re: if the age is on the clock, shes ready for the co_k :^)
Unsourced_Anon

Png

#190266129Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:20 PM CDT
Perhaps you do not understand how to read clocks? I presume that you are a Mulatto, given your stupidity.

Re: I'm a white crayon.

Pump_Kin
Png

#190457403Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:15 PM CDT
Crayons provide a very interesting analogy: The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620905Friday, March 18, 2016 11:02 PM CDT
You should not visit Detroit. African American scum has degraded the city. It now resembles Brasil greatly. I would suggest visiting Texas instead. It is much cleaner, and voluntary-labor is well noted.

Re: i knocked this white kid in one punch.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185630004Saturday, March 19, 2016 3:33 AM CDT
Boasting about victimizing Caucasian schoolchildren, yes? Typical. Inept animals cannot be removed from their cages.
Re: OT SINGS A MODERN POP SONG
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185671234Saturday, March 19, 2016 6:18 PM CDT
"Time" "won't" "give" "me" "time"
Re: Don't do drugs, man.. Seriously..
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185671547Saturday, March 19, 2016 6:22 PM CDT
Well, this is to be expected from African American individuals. They cannot perform manual labor without resorting to illicit drug transactions.
Re: does anyone else really like ot
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181985344Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:08 AM CST
No. The vast majority of users here are narcissistic schoolchildren desperate to magnify their significance on an Internet forum. Truly, Scripters is the superior sub-section.
Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.

Re: Typical white girls

AgnosticAnon
Png

#181471876Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:15 PM CST
Discrimination towards Caucasian women? Generally, they are much healthier on a physical and psychological-basis than "Yin" individuals.

Re: any other uk people online

AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473370Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:39 PM CST
Do you consider a Gaelic individual living in Brazil as a special exception?

Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade

AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.
"3 blue eyes white dragon" Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon is a weakling.
Re: I have a Riddle for All of you
King_Queen
Png

#190481952Saturday, June 04, 2016 11:15 PM CDT
"If a white person were to mate with a black person, it can be assumed that they too, have no brain" It is a mere matter of primitive lust. Sub-ape cretin seems to attract individuals who repress their intellectual-capabilities.

In all fairness I don't think gore bothers normies or changes their opinions on us as I don't think they really care about that particularly as most of them are so evil they'll support child trans and abortion, they'll ruthlessly bully low value males without hesitation to suicide and laugh about it. I get why some users are happy about Hamas as it's the first L Jews have taken since post WW2. (Though I suspect they'll use it as justification to completely expunge Palestinians from the country and possibly drag America into another war)

View: https://youtu.be/vvw_XmQxaW0

130656913-05e4b1f0-101e-4a3c-bb7d-98922f533e81.gif

Unsourced_Anon
Png

Perhaps you do not understand how to read clocks? I presume that you are a Mulatto, given your stupidity.
more_horiz
Re: If vaccines don't cause autism...
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190266413Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:23 PM CDT
Given the appearance of your avatar, I would expect logical discrepancies to occur. Your premises are unrelated. Please do not argue about significant matters when you have the average IQ of your respective population, which is seventy-five.

Re: yesterday I was hit on by a middle age man

Objective_Anon
Png

#200506105Monday, October 24, 2016 5:38 PM CDT
"really scared"? You must be very vain. I doubt you are as physically attractive as you believe.
Re: Pete Burns has died
Objective_Anon
Png

#200511771Monday, October 24, 2016 7:23 PM CDT
Good riddance. Another LGBT cretinoid has dissipated from society. Much like the Prince of Percocet.
Re: Im an alabama _______ Fill in the Blank
Objective_Anon
Png

#200541773Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:02 PM CDT
An Alabama "Niqqrr" is what you intended to tell us

not. a. single. word.

At the 100th woman saying you're ugly as fuck, a monster, an abortion etc tell me how tf one doesn't develop sadistic intent, bloodlust, perversion, pure evil and hate.

i pretend that I adhere to religious way,

View: https://youtu.be/vvw_XmQxaW0

130656913-05e4b1f0-101e-4a3c-bb7d-98922f533e81.gif

Unsourced_Anon
Png

more_horiz
Re: If vaccines don't cause autism...
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190266413Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:23 PM CDT
Given the appearance of your avatar, I would expect logical discrepancies to occur. Your premises are unrelated. Please do not argue about significant matters when you have the average IQ of your respective population, which is seventy-five.

Re: yesterday I was hit on by a middle age man

Objective_Anon
Png

#200506105Monday, October 24, 2016 5:38 PM CDT
"really scared"? You must be very vain. I doubt you are as physically attractive as you believe.
Re: Pete Burns has died
Objective_Anon
Png

#200511771Monday, October 24, 2016 7:23 PM CDT
Good riddance. Another LGBT cretinoid has dissipated from society. Much like the Prince of Percocet.
Re: Im an alabama _______ Fill in the Blank
Objective_Anon
Png

#200541773Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:02 PM CDT
An Alabama "Niqqrr" is what you intended to tell us

gyro is such a based character, this is why hxh is peak fiction

At the 100th woman saying you're ugly as fuck, a monster, an abortion etc tell me how tf one doesn't develop sadistic intent, bloodlust, perversion, pure evil and hate.
exactly0

Get of this forum then normie faggot :lul:
No one will miss ur pussy ass

female values are 0, but they can act respectively but they choose to act like a cunt which makes their value become a net negative for human species.

Whats wrong then for me to rejoice in the death of the bearer of life itself? I am an efilist afterall

Animals have more value than woman, a cat or a dog will never betrayed you if you take care of them with love.

Female?

That's why I am against suicide not the idea of suicide itself. Life will never have meaning and it will never have one?

SO why not go in a blizz of glory of believed Ideals if you can be happy because of it rather than letting your oppressors doing everything to you?

It is not heroes, god or prophet that can assert justice only us. Only the 'I' in every ego.

But at the bottom, the immanent philosopher sees in the entire universe only the deepest longing for absolute annihilation, and it is as if he clearly hears the call that permeates all spheres of heaven: Redemption! Redemption! Death to our life! and the comforting answer: you will all find annihilation and be redeemed!-Philip Mainlander

But at the bottom, the immanent philosopher sees in the entire universe only the deepest longing for absolute annihilation, and it is as if he clearly hears the call that permeates all spheres of heaven: Redemption! Redemption! Death to our life! and the comforting answer: you will all find annihilation and be redeemed!-Philip Mainlander

To not be born is the best plan of all, unfortunately it is out of our reach- Emil Cioran

If we kill all females and use their body and make it permanent we can died happily in the blitz of glory and power!!!

The male species not need to fight anymore. With the destruction of ideals thus reality and the preservation of dead foids will makes us died lasting with happiness and pleasure that will give life redemption and It will be our salvation

The male species not need to fight anymore. With the destruction of ideals thus reality and the preservation of dead foids will makes us died lasting with happiness and pleasure that will give life redemption and It will be our salvation.

Then we shoot ourself once we are bored of the pleasure

Kano

Madara that won( this guy basically)

I gotta say, I'm not edgelord but I get hard when I saw the woman on truck video.

I don't want her to be dead and I'm certainly not happy that they got attacked, but another part of my brain thinks it's erotic when I read the stories. Idk if I'm normal anymore

I bet op has never assisted to a woman trying to make her female friend meet you as some sick joke/punishment." hey my friend thinks you're cute!!! " AAhhhhhh noooooo she's lying it's her who likes you!!!!! ".

FUCK THIS WORLD.

1563525880 842592

R 46

Yeah, edginess for the sake of edginess is rather rather vacuous. May be hypocritical of me to say as I have been edgy on this website before, but that was mostly just me trying to fit in with the crowd. I can see how it would be detrimental to the incel community's public perception. Nobody is going to take us seriously if we're just a bunch of edgelords

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked instagram models"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It's me and my bitch"

Op you should kill yourself

Agreed. I hate seeing the constant shitstream of gore, especially now with the Israel thing going on.

These people intentionally desensitize themselves to it for no other reason than to be edgy.

I've even seen threads celebrating the death of young kids. It's so fucking retarded.