Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m so tired of responsibilities without authority in my household

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
Like godamn I can’t get peace of mind I’m always commanded to do shit around the house like a fucking dog meanwhile my sisters will cry if they have to lift a finger around the house.

I feel like just ending my life

How about moving out of your moms basement for now?
Being able to go off to College and have my own place to stay at while there has been one of the best things to ever happen to me.

There is no incentive to work.

“B-but you have to work to survive”

The only reason I’m alive is because my parents help me if it weren’t for them i would kill myself legit.

I’d rather kill myself than work and come home to an empty apartment
So you don't want an appartment on your own, but you also don't want an appartment with your mom who's bossing you around?
That sounds like you enjoy playing the victim and aren't really looking for solutions.

Being able to go off to College and have my own place to stay at while there has been one of the best things to ever happen to me.
Well, college was hell, but finally having my own place was well worth it.

So you don't want an appartment on your own, but you also don't want an appartment with your mom who's bossing you around?
That sounds like you enjoy playing the victim and aren't really looking for solutions.

Well, college was hell, but finally having my own place was well worth it.
It’s not that I’m not looking for solutions I just don’t want to live my life anymore, bro. I know I’ll be unhappier alone than with parents I wish I was never conceived. I would have preferred to be aborted.