Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF PEOPLE OF AUTHORITY!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
All my life I've always had to answer to someone who was genuinely unfair with their authority albeit a family member, teacher, and in most recent times a boss or manager. By far the most annoying of these however would definitely be bosses/managers. My team leads for the job I'm currently working at are always so strict and critical of my every actions all of the time and EVEN WHEN I'VE ALEADY CLOCKED OUT! They scold me for every minor "mistake" I make and threaten to fire or write me up. I can't even talk to people without being given trouble from a faggot team lead.

What makes this so ragefuel is the fact that my team leads favoritize other coworkers to the point of legit befriending them. They allow these coworkers to get away with literally anything while it's the end of the fucking world if I do remotely the same. It's not like I'm not a hard and loyal worker. Wagecucking is such bullshit as an non-NT incel with low SMV. Literally today I was talking with a coworker after I just clocked out and some random fat team lead cunt basically told me to "go away and stop disrupting my worker" :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

This shit wouldn't happen if I were anybody else there. And I know because I've seen it. Fuck these stupid ass bias higher ups. This is why people go NEET. I bet that worthless whore and the other cuck managers want to fire me so badly. Too bad I'll quit soon enough before they even get the chance. Fucking faggots. If someone went ER(in minecraft) at my job I'd laugh my fucking ass off.

TLDR: People of authority abuse their power by always treating me like shit and I'm sick of it.

What kind of hellish job is this?

I always had problems with managers/supervisors. Hate being told what to do constantly. Fucking cunts. Especially the female ones.

It's retail. I can't wait to be free of this low level bullshit.
Bad job for an incel tbh, a lot of social skills involved too most likely.
I always had problems with managers/supervisors. Hate being told what to do constantly. Fucking cunts. Especially the female ones.
Based Inuyashiki pfp, go ER in anime buddy boyo.

My condolences bro.

Perhaps you should find a product or service that makes you your own boss?

Don't goer!

I felt the same way at my old retail job, except I would call out management if they were being bias or unfair to me, it made them respect me more, I eventually quit though due to the wage

Bad job for an incel tbh, a lot of social skills involved too most likely.
Yeah it's not worth all of the bullshit. Soon I'll be going back to school to learn a field and obtain a more worthwhile wage somewhere else. I'm absolutely done working in retail as a whole after this current job.

Do you have autism? Your actions might seem kinda slow if so and because you are socially incompetent there are no drawbacks to him fucking with you if he feels like it. Incels are human punching bags.

I don't see any reason to wageslave, when I just can kms...

Do you have autism? Your actions might seem kinda slow if so and because you are socially incompetent there are no drawbacks to him fucking with you if he feels like it. Incels are human punching bags.
I'm not officially diagnosed but I suspect I may be atleast somewhat of an aspie. Regardless of this I'm able to be socially competent(or atleast enough) and even have coworker acquaintances. The issue is that the higher ups treat me differently with less leniency and respect despite having no justifiable reason to.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've had jobs like this. My last boss (female) was constantly on me for being 1 minute late and asking me shitty questions at her office like "Why are you working here?".

Meanwhile normies talk and waste time for about a quarter of the day while I do about 3x as much work, yet I get called to her office for being
1 minute late.

Retail is hell unless you work alone somehow.

There is a LOT of favoritism and if your social skills are lacking not only will you get taken advantage of by management, but you are highly likely to be bullied by co-workers.

If you're incel stay out of retail tbh.

I don't see any reason to wageslave, when I just can kms...
Both equal death :feelsokman:
Yeah, I've had jobs like this. My last boss (female) was constantly on me for being 1 minute late and asking me shitty questions at her office like "Why are you working here?".

Meanwhile normies talk and waste time for about a quarter of the day while I do about 3x as much work, yet I get called to her office for being
1 minute late.
Our lives are made of constant injustices. We are surrounded by nothing but scum.
Retail is hell unless you work alone somehow.

There is a LOT of favoritism and if your social skills are lacking not only will you get taken advantage of by management, but you are highly likely to be bullied by co-workers.

If you're incel stay out of retail tbh.
I second this. Never again after I quit.

Last edited:
I have no boss. Do what I want. Even leave phone in car. It takes time to get to this point. Benefits of being oldcel.

I'm tried of pain

Fuck the police
full

Me too especially when they're foids

I'm not officially diagnosed but I suspect I may be atleast somewhat of an aspie. Regardless of this I'm able to be socially competent(or atleast enough) and even have coworker acquaintances. The issue is that the higher ups treat me differently with less leniency and respect despite having no justifiable reason to.

In the world of work you have to kids ass all day to your higher ups so they leave you alone

In the world of work you have to kids ass all day to your higher ups so they leave you alone
JFL I get treated like shit regardless. These social/work politics are such bullshit. My higher ups can go fuck themselves.

It's always the people on the second lowest rung of the ladder who are the biggest dicks to those on the bottom. They have just a tiny bit of power, they love having power but they're extremely insecure about how little of it they have, so they feel the need to milk every last drop of it. They're the ones most obsessed with "muh hierarchy" and the ones who worship the power structure most blindly. The dude at the top mostly doesn't give a fuck, sure he enjoys his position but he doesn't obsess about it, he doesn't need to feed his ego all the time.

The fire rises brother

fuck those cunts you are ten times the man they will ever be and they know it that's why they give you shit. having to answer to anyone who is on a power trip is a nightmare.

This is why I'm NEET

fuck those cunts you are ten times the man they will ever be and they know it that's why they give you shit. having to answer to anyone who is on a power trip is a nightmare.
Thanks man. I needed that.

Teach them a lesson, in Electronic Rewiring.

The bosses at my job """"""""favoritize""""""" me cus i actually do my monkey-level job. They tell me that im such a great employee, one of their favorites blah blah blah. But when i step out of line or do something they dont like they drop all that and rage at me for not being a good boy. Its straight ragefuel, ive started putting in minimum effort, ive yelled at those bosses when they piss me off, and i wonder around and hide from them for up to an hour per shift now.

I'm sorry you had to go through that shit brocel.

The fact is, they're reacting to your subhuman looks. This is, unfortunately, just an extreme case of the horn effect.

If you don't lift, start now. The only reason why people even respect is me is because their monkey brains tell them to be nice to somebody who could potentially kill them with his bare hands. The intimidation effect multiplies by some factor, once they realize that I'm smarter as well.

Those fucking apes will back off and go easy on you, once you gain appreciable muscle mass, trust me.

I
I'm sorry you had to go through that shit brocel.

The fact is, they're reacting to your subhuman looks. This is, unfortunately, just an extreme case of the horn effect.

If you don't lift, start now. The only reason why people even respect is me is because their monkey brains tell them to be nice to somebody who could potentially kill them with his bare hands. The intimidation effect multiplies by some factor, once they realize that I'm smarter as well.

Those fucking apes will back off and go easy on you, once you gain appreciable muscle mass, trust me.
I'm 5'7 so even if I bulk up it won't really do much as far as intimidation. I appreciate the advice though. I'd rather people fear me so atleast I could get a form of respect from that.

I'm 5'7 so even if I bulk up it won't really do much as far as intimidation. I appreciate the advice though. I'd rather people fear me so atleast I could get a form of respect from that.

I'm 5'5" bro and even 6' foot guys step aside to make room if we're both approaching a narrow space. Not bragging, just explaining how much deference people actually treat you with when you're muscular.

You honestly have no excuse .

I'm 5'5" bro and even 6' foot guys step aside to make room if we're both approaching a narrow space. Not bragging, just explaining how much deference people actually treat you with when you're muscular.

You honestly have no excuse .
Lol can't argue with that. How do you keep up the motivation to work out? I try to work out every now and then but lose the steam and drive after a few days.

Lol can't argue with that. How do you keep up the motivation to work out? I try to work out every now and then but lose the steam and drive after a few days.

The knowledge that nobody will be there to help, if I break a hip going for a shit when I'm old and decrepit.