Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i'm so tired of hearing about niggers

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
it seems you can not avoid them these days. if you turn on the television there's a nigger. if you check out the latest music it's another nigger. if you want to check out fashion it's always some nigger model. i see them every fucking where these days and i don't think they are even one percent of my country's population. i'm sick of hearing about how hard they have it. i'm sick of their opinions being relevant. i wish we could go back to the middleages where you could live your whole life and never have to see or hear about them. if you want to learn about the middleages they will throw a nigger in there to make it seem like europe was 'diverse'. i'm sick of getting ads on my phone with smiling nigger families, as if the ad is supposed to reflect who i am. i am not a black nigger. and why the fuck are they smiling? do they not know that they are niggers? they ruin everything. they dont create or invent anything but they demand everything. black niggers are your gods. if you blaspheme god nothing will happen. if you blaspheme niggers a swarm of irritated white niggerlovers will come out and lynch you and throw your corpse in prison for hatespeech. enough is enough with niggers.i don't want to ever see them again on ads. i don't ever want to see their ''music''. i don't care if they are good at sports, of course it's the only thing they are good at since it doesn't require the nigger brain. i want to never see their revolting skin or their big nostrils or their knotty black nigger hair ever again!
'

:feelskek::feelskek: I don't even bother with media nowadays, all the movies and music are all the same garbage

i see them every fucking where these days and i don't think they are even one percent of my country's population.
West Europe?
i wish we could go back to the middleages where you could live your whole life and never have to see or hear about them.
If ur EU aren't u allowed to move to one of the less cucked countries in Central Europe?

nigger fatigue

Based and yes they are the most retarded and annoying race (if they even deserve the name human)

it seems you can not avoid them these days. if you turn on the television there's a nigger. if you check out the latest music it's another nigger. if you want to check out fashion it's always some nigger model. i see them every fucking where these days and i don't think they are even one percent of my country's population. i'm sick of hearing about how hard they have it. i'm sick of their opinions being relevant. i wish we could go back to the middleages where you could live your whole life and never have to see or hear about them. if you want to learn about the middleages they will throw a nigger in there to make it seem like europe was 'diverse'. i'm sick of getting ads on my phone with smiling nigger families, as if the ad is supposed to reflect who i am. i am not a black nigger. and why the fuck are they smiling? do they not know that they are niggers? they ruin everything. they dont create or invent anything but they demand everything. black niggers are your gods. if you blaspheme god nothing will happen. if you blaspheme niggers a swarm of irritated white niggerlovers will come out and lynch you and throw your corpse in prison for hatespeech. enough is enough with niggers.i don't want to ever see them again on ads. i don't ever want to see their ''music''. i don't care if they are good at sports, of course it's the only thing they are good at since it doesn't require the nigger brain. i want to never see their revolting skin or their big nostrils or their knotty black nigger hair ever again!
'

(in video game)

Not to mention the daily local news crime reports

it will not end in our lifetimes unless the race war happens

It's like we're living in Africa here, I literally moved away from my Nigger family because I'm sick of Nigger overload. :feelswhat:

it will not end in our lifetimes unless the race war happens

Race wars don't happen outside of Cuba, any hope that one will happen is in vain. Racial integration is too far gone for any real racial conflict to arise, heck even most of Black Lives Matters' foot soldiers were Non-Hispanic White-American sycophants.

Meanwhile the leader of the Proud Boys during this period was a Black Latino.

Race is not the tribe that conflicts will be fought alongside in the West.

Race wars don't happen outside of Cuba, any hope that one will happen is in vain. Racial integration is too far gone for any real racial conflict to arise, heck even most of Black Lives Matters' foot soldiers were Non-Hispanic White-American sycophants.

Meanwhile the leader of the Proud Boys during this period was a Black Latino.

Race is not the tribe that conflicts will be fought alongside in the West.
We need to inject niggers with a mind control virus. I will control them to be bio weapons for asteroids that way we can send them to space and they can blow up asteroid's:feelsokman::shock:

Holy shit how old r u?
Oops! I meant early '70's... In 80's I was in collage. I was a prodigy. Smart. Had a scholarship at16. Then I fought niggers and quit that too. I quit both high school and college! Lol.

Back when I was a teen child in the projects... Was when I got nigger fatigue...

Oops! I meant early '70's... In 80's I was in collage. I was a prodigy. Smart. Had a scholarship at16. Then I fought niggers and quit that too. I quit both high school and college! Lol.

Back when I was a teen child in the projects... Was when I got nigger fatigue...

Damn if this isn't larp then ur prob the oldest oldcel here jfl

man i am happy that those forced ads are at least pissing off racists kek.

'
I thought you were a nigger

You're my unky Emba

holy fuck this is giga based

I always get a good laugh when I read about Japanese or Koreans thinking America is 50% groid from watching commercials and TV shows :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I watched a documentary where it said there used to be niggers in London during Roman times

Black Confederates:worryfeels::feelspuke:

Why do you even care? They are just living their life. Nobody asked to be born, nobody choosed his skin color.

:feelskek::feelskek: I don't even bother with media nowadays, all the movies and music are all the same garbage
Western music is full of shit nowdays, media is even worse. I completely avoid media and only listen to eastern music since there's still common sense there and negros don't have relevance :feelsokman:

Why do you even care? They are just living their life. Nobody asked to be born, nobody choosed his skin color.
i care because i have to see that ''they are just livingtheir life'' every time i want to basically anything

I watched a documentary where it said there used to be niggers in London during Roman times
they probably used them as chowder for lions in the colloseums

I thought you were a nigger
my iq is somewhere in the triple digits, man

Niggers should stay in their jungle habitats and stop turning our human countries into crime ridden shitholes. Never relax. Even in Ger many where there are hardly any niggers they still stab random people, deal drugs and create mutt babies with white thrash. Arabs seem like noble men in comparison.

i care because i have to see that ''they are just livingtheir life'' every time i want to basically anything
They don’t give a shit about you, so just don’t give a shit about them either

They don’t give a shit about you,
yes, idiot, that's the problem. if they are in your country and they don't give a shit about you that is a problem

I always get a good laugh when I read about Japanese or Koreans thinking America is 50% groid from watching commercials and TV shows :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
My mom thought Jewmerica was 50% groid from tv, we live in Canada:worryfeels:

yes, idiot, that's the problem. if they are in your country and they don't give a shit about you that is a problem
Oh I am so Sorry that black people don’t kiss your feet because you have a lighter skin color. I apologize for being so dumb and not understanding that you as a white man are such a royal race.

PS: Kill yourself faggot

Oh I am so Sorry that black people don’t kiss your feet because you have a lighter skin color. I apologize for being so dumb and not understanding that you as a white man are such a royal race.

PS: Kill yourself faggot
ooh ooh ah ah go pick a banana off a tree, tyrone