Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i'm so tired of hearing about niggers

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
33d 10h 16m
yes, idiot, that's the problem. if they are in your country and they don't give a shit about you that is a problem
Oh I am so Sorry that black people don’t kiss your feet because you have a lighter skin color. I apologize for being so dumb and not understanding that you as a white man are such a royal race.

PS: Kill yourself faggot

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

slav nigger
★★★★★
30d 11h 2m
Oh I am so Sorry that black people don’t kiss your feet because you have a lighter skin color. I apologize for being so dumb and not understanding that you as a white man are such a royal race.

PS: Kill yourself faggot
ooh ooh ah ah go pick a banana off a tree, tyrone

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Currycel Griever
★★★★★
15d 10h 54m
same but replace "nigger" with "anime"

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
360d 9h 1m
learn some non nigger language like Balkan or chink or Jap and watch their medja

Snhook

Snhook

Urkelcel
16h 44m
Yikes. sounds like some cringe mayo cope.

Incel Constantine

Incel Constantine

Banned
-
8d 3h 28m
I hate niggers.

Incel Constantine

Incel Constantine

Banned
-
8d 3h 28m
Niggers should stay in their jungle habitats and stop turning our human countries into crime ridden shitholes. Never relax. Even in Ger many where there are hardly any niggers they still stab random people, deal drugs and create mutt babies with white thrash. Arabs seem like noble men in comparison.