Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m so sick of not being able to be genuine to anybody

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I know that if I ever told anyone irl about anything going on in my head or whatever it would bite me in the ass. It would be great to feel like I have someone irl who cares but all would either shun me or become freaked out. My politics are very unpopular where I live (libcuck feminism capitol of usa practically) so it is social suicide to be honest about them. I’d probably get my house tp’d and my family’s car blown up or something. Its killing me how the only place I can talk about stuff that bothers me is here. If it weren’t for this forum I probably would have roped by now tbh its too brutal having to hold this shit

Sorry Venom, I really like you and like how genuine you are, but here's the catch 22:

Nobody likes people who complain or just want to vent, you only repel people away when you do that, and they see you as weak and pathetic.

Wonder why the male suicide rate is always 3x women, lol

Brutal brother

Where in the U.S. do you live? It’s the same for me here, I put on a fucking facade all day and just act like a fucking happy idiot. It makes me sick

I wish my house would get tp'ed!

Just think about all the free asswipe!...

Where in the U.S. do you live? It’s the same for me here, I put on a fucking facade all day and just act like a fucking happy idiot. It makes me sick
Maryland near DC. Libcuck central usa and 60% jewish jfl
Sorry Venom, I really like you and like how genuine you are, but here's the catch 22:

Nobody likes people who complain or just want to vent, you only repel people away when you do that, and they see you as weak and pathetic.

Yeah I’m pickin up on it lol

when they do it it’s usually wet and soggy tbh

'genuine' :lul:

Embrace the hopelessness, what exactly would you expect to be the result of venting your base feelings anywhere else but here? JFL.

'genuine' :lul:

Embrace the hopelessness, what exactly would you expect to be the result of venting your base feelings anywhere else but here? JFL.
Well obviously I’d expect scorn. But I just wish it wasn’t that way ya know?

Well obviously I’d expect scorn. But I just wish it wasn’t that way ya know?
Yeah I get you brocel, but damn I'm actually envious toward young truecels frequenting these forums. I felt so fucking isolated and alone in my problems when I was young, I wish something like this existed so I could feel some kinship. But yeah dreaming about utopia is a decent cope until reality sets in.

Yeah I get you brocel, but damn I'm actually envious toward young truecels frequenting these forums. I felt so fucking isolated and alone in my problems when I was young, I wish something like this existed so I could feel some kinship. But yeah dreaming about utopia is a decent cope until reality sets in.
This site basically saved me from roping tbh it really is great.

Very aware.

What if it's used tp?

No body like to be reminded of how life itself is so shitty and how their life also bad . No body want to lighten up the dark side in their life thus make all the pain appear . When they see someone honest about everything they get overwhelmed and threaten to have their mask and "happy" illusion destroyed instead they want to keep enjoying their lies and illusion without facing the real darkness remaining sheeps getting validation from each other until they fell off the cliff and die .

you can be genuine here OP with your fellow incel bros.
c134ed78b89826720efc6005abce405a.jpg

This site basically saved me from roping tbh it really is great.
I can imagine that tbh, no irony. Damn, you're making me feel envious regarding the few years I spent in depression-induced catatonia. Brutal 90s pill.

I’ve learned that in this life trusting people will lead to your demise being alone is far better

No body like to be reminded of how life itself is so shitty and how their life also bad . No body want to lighten up the dark side in their life thus make all the pain appear . When they see someone honest about everything they get overwhelmed and threaten to have their mask and "happy" illusion destroyed instead they want to keep enjoying their lies and illusion without facing the real darkness remaining sheeps getting validation from each other until they fell off the cliff and die .

This place is good to vent and the people are smart but I'm a low iq retard and I can't make coherent arguments. Thus everyone just ignores me, but that's fine, I'm glad there's good posts

This.
you have to act hypersocial, extroverted and fake happiness all the time when you're around normies, its fucking exhausting

This place is good to vent and the people are smart but I'm a low iq retard and I can't make coherent arguments. Thus everyone just ignores me, but that's fine, I'm glad there's good posts
Once you pass greycel people start actually responding to you, greyceldom is demoralizing as fuck since no one knows who you are or gives a shit about you. Once you get to like green you start blending in more

Once you pass greycel people start actually responding to you, greyceldom is demoralizing as fuck since no one knows who you are or gives a shit about you. Once you get to like green you start blending in more
So it's like real life except I can do something about it? Great.