Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm so sick of my soy leftist brother

JustFuckingLol

JustFuckingLol

mangacel
I genuinely fucking hate him. He's a truecel in looks like I am as well as being a virgin, but unlike me he has "female friends" and orbits them and buys them shit in hope for a crumb of pussy. He's a wageslave living in a shitty apartment which is luckily in a different state, but he comes to visit us every once in a while. He came to visit over Easter, and ever since he's arrived he's pissed me the fuck off. I've been forced to listen to him go on and on about BLM and women's rights in the background that I finally got sick of it and confronted him about it. I asked him "You know that women despise you just because of how you look, right? No matter how you act or what you say to them they will never respect you". I suppose this pissed him off because he suddenly grabbed my arm and hissed "Are you a misogynist or some shit? The fuck is wrong with you?! All women are unique and have personalities of their own. You're talking like an asshole." I broke out of his grip and walked away, I was fed up with his shit and wasn't in the mood to talk to him anymore. After that conversation, I seriously doubt I can ever blackpill him. It's fucking sad honestly, I've seen people on this forum talk about their brother being a fellow brocel but mine is just a soy piece of shit.

Nothing more pathetic than a left-leaning male cuck.

I genuinely fucking hate him. He's a truecel in looks like I am as well as being a virgin, but unlike me he has "female friends" and orbits them and buys them shit in hope for a crumb of pussy. He's a wageslave living in a shitty apartment which is luckily in a different state, but he comes to visit us every once in a while. He came to visit over Easter, and ever since he's arrived he's pissed me the fuck off. I've been forced to listen to him go on and on about BLM and women's rights in the background that I finally got sick of it and confronted him about it. I asked him "You know that women despise you just because of how you look, right? No matter how you act or what you say to them they will never respect you". I suppose this pissed him off because he suddenly grabbed my arm and hissed "Are you a misogynist or some shit? The fuck is wrong with you?! All women are unique and have personalities of their own. You're talking like an asshole." I broke out of his grip and walked away, I was fed up with his shit and wasn't in the mood to talk to him anymore. After that conversation, I seriously doubt I can ever blackpill him. It's fucking sad honestly, I've seen people on this forum talk about their brother being a fellow brocel but mine is just a soy piece of shit.

View: https://voca.ro/1fzXk8XjS6Wx

HAHAHA hahahahahaha hahaha Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha etc...

"Are you misogynistic?!" Lol....

Poor bastard.

Better sign up yer bro a new IT account, bro!

He's doomed...

"All women are unique and have personalities of their own."
This guy has never heard of science. Tell him by that logic, some people would enjoy getting painfully tortured.
Tell him that we are animals and evolved in a certain way, and it isn't just humans.
Destroy him with science.

my brother is quite based and he laughs about the political incorrect jokes I tell him, but in the end he is less depressed about being incel he doesn't give a fuck about foids and has his friends to skate and play games

My brother is a giant schizolossus who'll hurt people unless I keep him in the house.

After that conversation, I seriously doubt I can ever blackpill him. It's fucking sad honestly, I've seen people on this forum talk about their brother being a fellow brocel but mine is just a soy piece of shit.

I think he knows the truth already, he just hasn't accepted it yet.
But when he falls asleep alone (again and again), he will have to admit it at least to himself.

I think he knows the truth already, he just hasn't accepted it yet.
But when he falls asleep alone (again and again), he will have to admit it at least to himself.
This. I am pretty sure he cries in his pillow every night. Just forget about him.

Next time he comes over strangle him while he sleeps, better dead than cuck.

Honestly sounds like your typical Vaush/HasanAbi fanboy. At least Hasan got blackpilled, but feminist shit made its way through leftist circles faster than you can blink.

I fucking hate that faggot and I want him dead. He’s a leftist cuck who is a jewish puppet and thinks that he’s doing the world a service by fighitng against anyone he perceives to be a “nazi”.