Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm so sick of foids dating chads

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

It is so nasty. They won't even give you a chance unless you are over 6 feet tall with a model body, a good hairline, a NT personality, and no major facial flaws. But the thing is, NT is overrated. A lot of guys are falsely accused of having ADHD. I was falsely accused of having ADHD, by, I'm not going to say what religion, what people the doctor was from. We all know that i can't say that. Oy vey! Why is it that no female ever claimed to have ADHD until the last couple years when that nigga bullSHEEIT became trendy, and now all the sluts have ADHD, OCD, DICKpression, and other bullshit.

RED PILL #1: ADHD IS NOT A REAL THING.
RED PILL #2: APARTHEID WAS A GOOD THING.
RED PILL #3: CIRCUMCISION IS WORSE THAN RAPE.
RED PILL #4: WHITES ARE DOOMED IN WESTERN CUNTRIES BECAUSE OF REPLACEMENT MIGRATION.
RED PILL #5: EVERY HUMAN BEING HAS SOMETHING OF VALUE THAT THEY BROUGHT TO THE TABLE, ESPECIALLY DR. VERWOERD.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I would like to start this reply with a dedication to blackpillednigga, may his contributions be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

I agree

I love blackpilledniggas. I love the blackpill.

Last edited:
I would like to start this reply with a dedication to blackpillednigga, may his contributions be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

I agree